Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Grand Theft Auto VI (2025)

nah they need to fly the course and release this shit in 2024 as planned.

If I was Rockstar, im putting out a teaser trailer similar to how they teased gta 4 in like the next week or I’m atleast announcing a trailer date.

this leak confirms a lot. That whole “americas” concept is real. That’s crazy.
I’m thinking fall 2024 too

I don’t think they are ready to post a trailer. If I wanted a game to come out two years from now, I’m not dropping any trailers until Spring 2023. Slowly feed the consumers because YOU KNOW ALL THE OTHER GAMING COMPNAIES ARE WATCHING HARD TOO. They don’t want to release their game around the time as GTA and get ignored

nah they need to fly the course and release this shit in 2024 as planned.

If I was Rockstar, im putting out a teaser trailer similar to how they teased gta 4 in like the next week or I’m atleast announcing a trailer date.

this leak confirms a lot. That whole “americas” concept is real. That’s crazy.
Bruh, if the person has source code like they claim, they may have to do major rewrites, fix up all the security, go through all the code to make sure the hacker can’t cause damage later, analyze all employee procedures to prevent this from happening again, etc.. If you thought the wait for GTA6 was long...

They can take as long as they want

I'm approaching a billion on GTA 5.... No glitches, no cheats, no shark cards. It's going to be tough to retire a character I built up like that from nothing

Also the city needs to be more interactive this time and more interiors and shops a .all etc.it looks like restaurants are back ..they should addburglery home invasions and have us able to break into homes, apartments offices etc.
One thing I hated about GTA was was his the city felt like a lrooe or a stage and the only oaces you could go was shops , gas stations and store, the police station was open then rockstar closed . Rockstar was too restrictive we don't need any of that bs for GTA 6 . Vice city should be a city you want to explore with Easter eggs etc. GTA 4 liberty city was city for.gameplay.

This feels like how that group hacked Sony thinking they were doing it for the gamers when really it was the gamers getting screwed. Watch this get delayed because of this asshole

This why I'm not pressed for the new game..

Take their time
Once you get so much money and got every thing and buy everything no need to still play it. The crew I use to run with was on there tough and I see a couple on there where at 1st we was all on there

Once you get so much money and got every thing and buy everything no need to still play it. The crew I use to run with was on there tough and I see a couple on there where at 1st we was all on there
I still love getting money though
I live vicariously through my online character

Got like 6 cribs, a yacht, 100+ cars... Own nightclubs, arcades, run heists, sell guns, drugs, doing hits, stealing cars.... Man I love them Los Santos streets

I still love getting money though
I live vicariously through my online character

Got like 6 cribs 100+ cars... Own nightclubs, arcades, run heists, sell guns, drugs, doing hits, stealing cars.... Man I love them Los Santos streets
I never played GTA online, any advice for a newbie?

Bruh, if the person has source code like they claim, they may have to do major rewrites, fix up all the security, go through all the code to make sure the hacker can’t cause damage later, analyze all employee procedures to prevent this from happening again, etc.. If you thought the wait for GTA6 was long...

they don’t have gta 6 source code. Just 5, from everything that I’ve read

plus you preaching to the choir

Even still, I wasn’t speakin nothin of source code in what I originally said. Just sayin that they should fly the course on what they were doing and not putting the game out in 2023 like the person I quoted was saying

Back