Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Grand Theft Auto VI (2025)

Hope GTA6 online comes out like 3 months after the base game comes out

And by that I mean the extensive, open world heist, mission based stuff

I would like it if the base game came with story but online deathmatch, racing, cops and crooks, open roam stuff

Then let that cook for 3 months and then get into everything GTA5 online had with improvements

Hope GTA6 online comes out like 3 months after the base game comes out

And by that I mean the extensive, open world heist, mission based stuff

I would like it if the base game came with story but online deathmatch, racing, cops and crooks, open roam stuff

Then let that cook for 3 months and then get into everything GTA5 online had with improvements
Rockstar put too much time into their stories for them to undercut it like that with online day 1. If that happens you know Take 2 just trynna get that bread. It'll probably drop a week or 2 after like 5 did... or they might wait a little bit longer to let the streamers get a hold of it and increase the views

Rockstar put too much time into their stories for them to undercut it like that with online day 1. If that happens you know Take 2 just trynna get that bread. It'll probably drop a week or 2 after like 5 did... or they might wait a little bit longer to let the streamers get a hold of it and increase the views
yeah as long as the story mode can breathe

Needs a month

Back