Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Grand Theft Auto VI (2025)

2e7512498ba086dd6ddf8dcc965f08f0b42e8ae1.gifv

c9815dd3cff7ac33f029a0c616e18f9d57b98f12.gifv
Welp..Looks like ill be finally buying a ps5 yall…..in 2025..

I don't know how true this is

https://screenrant.com/gta-6-online...joy mods previously limited to PC. More items

I heard they was going to focus more on story mode than I like and other times in heard there won't be any multiplayer. One thing i started to hate about online was that it was about money i.e. shark cards. That.shit just turns people into grinders. It gets boring real fast doing the same thing every day like a worker ant or a robot. GTA 6 is huge and; don't see it lasting long like 5 . Red dead 2 was a large game and online only got support for 2 years. They should just do multiplayer like GTA IV or red deead @ with just a little more content. Make the world a free playground with cars and weapons all over the map and any new vehicle or weapon is unlocked by leveling up. I'd rather they focus on story dlc. People would definitely pay for story dlc.

Wonder how extensive the wildlife will be in this. Don't expect it to be at RDR2 levels but if we got the Everglades in there, let's go all in. Florida panthers, black bears, gators, crocodiles, manatees, pythons

I don't know how true this is

https://screenrant.com/gta-6-online-multiplayer-roleplaying-fivem-redm-rockstar/#:~:text=Summary 1 Rockstar Games has acquired a team,enjoy mods previously limited to PC. More items

I heard they was going to focus more on story mode than I like and other times in heard there won't be any multiplayer. One thing i started to hate about online was that it was about money i.e. shark cards. That.shit just turns people into grinders. It gets boring real fast doing the same thing every day like a worker ant or a robot. GTA 6 is huge and; don't see it lasting long like 5 . Red dead 2 was a large game and online only got support for 2 years. They should just do multiplayer like GTA IV or red deead @ with just a little more content. Make the world a free playground with cars and weapons all over the map and any new vehicle or weapon is unlocked by leveling up. I'd rather they focus on story dlc. People would definitely pay for story dlc.

Ain’t no money in that

Back