Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nice way to end the season but my only complaint is another season of Barbara Keane is on the way, she's so damn useless.

Who was the woman and kid in the masks at the end?

Nice way to end the season but my only complaint is another season of Barbara Keane is on the way, she's so damn useless.

Who was the woman and kid in the masks at the end?

Agreed. I thought she would have been killed off at the most or written out by leaving town 2-3 seasons ago.

First Look at Bane

Bane is finally making his way to Gothamin the Batman prequel's fifth and final season, and the first look at actor Shane West in costume has been revealed online.

The set photo of West in costume began surfacing over the weekend, and it depicts the actor in a high-tech mask and vest, with red circles underneath his eyes. It certainly looks different than all of the other iterations of Bane we've seen in live-action formats in the past, but it also may not be the "final" form of the villain on the show. There's a chance this could be a step toward the final costume.

Gotham writer and producer Tze Chun shared the image online on Monday morning, and you can take a look below!

The first hints at Bane's costume came last week, as West was seen suited up behind his co-stars at a table read. A couple of days later, the actor posted a photo of his character's glove online. This new image is the first time we've seen the complete costume.

Fans speculated that West would be playing Bane when he was cast as Eduardo Dorrance, a former Army friend of Jim Gordon's. At New York Comic Con, showrunner John Stephens confirmed that West's character would indeed become Bane over the course of this season, giving him a slightly different origin than fans are accustomed to.

"Finally, we found that if you beg and you plead enough, and then they find out that your show is not going on anymore, they'll give it to you," Stephens said during the Gotham panel. "We always wanted to do it and we wanted to do it in a way that has not been told as much on screen or in the comic books, which was to really tell the story of how he was before he became Bane. And we tied it to Jim's back story, in a way that I think is clearly different than canon, but I feel like it is like a tributary that then goes into the canon."

Bane's storyline will also feature a broken back, but it won't be Batman's. During an altercation, West's take on the iconic villain will snap the spine of Sean Pertwee's Alfred, Bruce Wayne's best friend and caretaker.

7COMMENTS
What do you think about Bane's new look on Gotham? Let us know in the comments!

Gotham will return for its fifth and final season on FOX in 2019.

They can't get a live action Bane right for shit. What's so hard about putting a swole Hispanic in a luchador mask and black wife beater?

They can't get a live action Bane right for shit. What's so hard about putting a swole Hispanic in a luchador mask and black wife beater?

Again...this show is a PREQUEL to the Batman lore.

As I said before...a lot of these villians are just starting out. So they're not gonna have their finally outfits, or be in their final forms. Case in point...Oswald.

Villians evolve just like the heroes

forgot about this season...

it's the last one...show had potential.. i liked seasons 3 & 4 the most....

1 & 2 struggled to find itself imo...by 3 they knew what the were, by 4 they started having fun with it....

hopefully 5 is good, but if they didn't really give a fuck, it could be horrible

forgot about this season...

it's the last one...show had potential.. i liked seasons 3 & 4 the most....

1 & 2 struggled to find itself imo...by 3 they knew what the were, by 4 they started having fun with it....

hopefully 5 is good, but if they didn't really give a fuck, it could be horrible

What you bet Ivy somehow does to Bruce what happened to her and he gets older. They’ll probably do something weird like that. But holy shit that trailer makes this last season look dope as hell

Video not available...

View attachment 95908

Nevamind...I figured out why. Damn VPN

Edit:
OH...MY...GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They going all out on this final season. Was that Harley??

Catwoman bout to be official...Joker bout to be official...Bane bout to be official...Jim bout to be official...love it

Last edited:
Shit is about to be crazy. Damn shame this the last season. Would be dope if the DC app picked it up but they so low budget looking over there the quality would be sacrificed.

Last edited:
Back