Welcome To aBlackWeb

Been catching up and dude playing Joker got the role perfectlty. He sounds like Heath Ledger. Way better thanthe new Joker in SS.

The characters are involving quicker now...I like how did Ivy.

Really decent episode. Very comic book-ish

This show has found it's lane

that was pretty dope...

they beat the shit outta tabatha...lol

and bruce and selina might as well go ahead and do the damn thing...they both of age at this point i hope

definitely the best season....best episode...

shit is insane how much they fucked up the batman universe and still make it work....

jeremiah stole the show something crazy

Dude who plays Jerome/Jeremiah has stole the show since he appeared, he got that role down crazy.

My only gripe with the show is the whole Barbara stuff, she does absolutely nothing for the show. I can say that about Tabby too but at least she's eye candy

my only gripe is they don't let enough characters chill..

no reason to bring penguin, grundy back this season, let them fall back and assume power by picking up the pieces... forcing them into the story felt like filler....

barbara's arc is over, let her fall back too.....they dragged that shti out...

trying to fit all the characters into every episode is too cluttered....

Hours after axing another DC Comics-based series with Lucifer, a new report suggests the Batman prequel series, Gotham, is currently on the bubble — and its future hinges on one other Fox series’ fate, specifically.

With upfronts on the horizon, television networks have been steadily announcing renewals and cancellations over the past few days. Thus far, the network with the most surprising axes has been Fox as the network has not only canceled nearly all of its comedies — including Brooklyn Nine-Nine — but plenty of its dramas, as well. And now, one more series looks to be heading out as The Hollywood Reporter suggests Gotham may be cancelled if Warner Bros. Television is unable to secure a new lead for Lethal Weapon by Monday.

It’s an unusual predicament for two shows to be in, and one that is sure to worry those hopeful to see Gotham continue on the network for at least another season. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean the series is sure to be cancelled — at least, not yet. With Fox having been forced to fire Lethal Weapon star Clayne Crawford following his on-set antics, producers are now in a bit of a bind. Prior to Crawford’s firing, the show seemed to be a lock for renewal as it is a steady performer for the network, however, in the days since, Warner Bros. TV has hit a wall while attempting to recast the lead role. It’s said that multiple actors were offered the role, however, they all passed, leaving Fox and Warner Bros. TV just a few days to sign a new actor ahead of upfronts. Should the network and producers prove successful, Gotham‘s fate appears to be all but sealed with a cancellation notice sure to follow.

However, with just a few days to secure a new actor, producers are said to be “scrambling” as they continue to meet with potential replacements for Crawford. After all, the show will need a new actor to help carry the series heading into a potential third season. But if producers are unable to sign a new actor before Monday? Lethal Weapon, instead, will find itself on the chopping block, while Gotham will reportedly return for a fifth season. It’s an unfortunate circumstance, and one that is sure to frustrate plenty, but those that have been awaiting news on Gotham can at least rest easy knowing a decision will be made in the coming days.

They gonna drop and DC universe gonna pick it up

Back