Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Gotham Knights

I disagree and the metacritic and players reviews are more positive than the media reviews.

If you go into this expecting an arkham game, you will hate it. But if you go into this as a batman fan you will love it. Once you understand the momentum system and how to put together combos the combat is great. Seems they started as an avengers type game and pivoted to Spiderman PS4 through development.

The RPG live gaming stuff doesn't belong, The story is solid. The technical issues hold it back but its a solid 7/10.

If you on a console don't buy it yet, wait for them to fix it.

I just picked up my copy yesterday while I was out. From what I've played so far is pretty good but it's just something about the controls and the combat that feels like stiff or ridged imo. The story itself is good and playing as different members of the bat-family is cool.

As far as the reviews goes IGN reviews are joke they lost credibility with me years ago.

City is dead too and it mostly has repetitive side missions like time trials, stopping a robbery, etc

Good luck keeping ppl engaged when that 4 player horde type mode drops with ragnarok and MW2 coming out

Basically Cyberpunk all over again. Good Explanation why console wont ever get 60 FPS performance mode. game went from Mostly Negative to mostly positive which is rare for steam.

Developers should NEVER develop a game for console and PC at the same time. Do console and port to PC or PC and port to console. WB got greedy. City is so dead on console's but you can adjust it to super full on PC.

Gave my son an XboxX and this game

He played it for like 20mins and went back to the Nintendo Switch

:foh5:

Dropped almost $400 and he likes a $20 nintendo switch game better

Gave my son an XboxX and this game

He played it for like 20mins and went back to the Nintendo Switch

:foh5:

Dropped almost $400 and he likes a $20 nintendo switch game better

lmao.

Can he play whatever is on the switch on the Xbox?

lmao.

Can he play whatever is on the switch on the Xbox?
Nah. Its a game called Hades.

He was obsessed with the Arkham Batman series even got The Enemy Within Tell Tale games, so i had to get him this.

But i guess it didnt impress him on first play.

Decided to pick the game up and so far I am enjoying it.The NPC thing is no different than any other game. The Arkham series did not even have none enemy NPCs or cops.

Anyway this is not meant to be an Arkham game which a lot of peopke do not understand. I like the potential of this game and can not wait to play more.

I was only concerned with technical problems like bugs and glitches. There are customization to the bike and costumes. The Marvel Spider-Man influence is all over this game with elements from the Arkham games.

Have not had anything that I don't like at this point. Only played as Batgirl so far. I am not the type to nitpick though and if you go looking for a problem you will find them.

For people are into Batman's universe like me, this is a must play. If you like comic based games at leasy pick this up on discount.
Nah. Its a game called Hades.

He was obsessed with the Arkham Batman series even got The Enemy Within Tell Tale games, so i had to get him this.

But i guess it didnt impress him on first play.
Hades is on Xbox.

Just fired this up....

$10 drop in price + the employee discount...

Copped it for the low 16771841335764813496526354401252.jpg

Back