Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Gotham Knights

In my experience the deluxe edition isn't worth it for games. Is that the same for this or are you guys getting that version?
I been done with those extra editions. I may wait til black friday amazon deal to buy this though. IMO it is not worth $70 especially with GOW right behind it. If Rocksteady was making it first day cop.

PC specs just dropped 2 hours ago, gonna give WB a pass for the 30 fps on consoles. alot makes sense. You need some beef to run at 60fps 1080p on high.

Imma put this and modern warfare on my "Christmas list"

The family always wants to get me something.... So I normally make it video games

Reviews looking like this game is average to mediocre. I wasn’t too impressed by the trailer so I was never that excited for this. But Arkham origins I did enjoy so may or may not keep this game on my list.

Reviews looking like this game is average to mediocre. I wasn’t too impressed by the trailer so I was never that excited for this. But Arkham origins I did enjoy so may or may not keep this game on my list.

Most the reviews say the same thing, story and combat is good. Combat feels better multiplayer but the negative is that consoles are stuck with30fps And high end pc’s struggle to keep fps over 60 fps with 1440p or higher. Should wait till WB iron out the technical issues and provide performance mode to consoles.

This game ain’t it

I disagree and the metacritic and players reviews are more positive than the media reviews.

If you go into this expecting an arkham game, you will hate it. But if you go into this as a batman fan you will love it. Once you understand the momentum system and how to put together combos the combat is great. Seems they started as an avengers type game and pivoted to Spiderman PS4 through development.

The RPG live gaming stuff doesn't belong, The story is solid. The technical issues hold it back but its a solid 7/10.

If you on a console don't buy it yet, wait for them to fix it.

I disagree and the metacritic and players reviews are more positive than the media reviews.

If you go into this expecting an arkham game, you will hate it. But if you go into this as a batman fan you will love it. Once you understand the momentum system and how to put together combos the combat is great. Seems they started as an avengers type game and pivoted to Spiderman PS4 through development.

The RPG live gaming stuff doesn't belong, The story is solid. The technical issues hold it back but its a solid 7/10.

If you on a console don't buy it yet, wait for them to fix it.
I’m watching it being played

Combat is momentum based and way too acrobatic, batgirl’s cycle is slow af and stiff, combat gets boring after an extended amount of time

Traversal isn’t the most fun which is wild for a Batman game. The RPG elements is kinda wack

But I feel what you’re saying though man but you couple in the bad frame rate and this game is such a disappointment

Back