Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Gotham Knights

Did you not like the previous batman games? I feel the mechanics will be the same or better. I m sure the story will be dope as well. I have faith in this game just based on their previous history.
Also rocksteady developed those most of those Arkham games not this game

Rocksteady is doing the Suicide squad game as well

this is developed by WB games Montréal who only did Arkham origins

this game I read is not in same universe as the Arkham series

Also rocksteady developed those most of those Arkham games not this game

Rocksteady is doing the Suicide squad game as well

this is developed by WB games Montréal who only did Arkham origins

this game I read is not in same universe as the Arkham series
Ah, that I didnt know. Funny, Arkham origins is the only one in that series I didnt play, lol. Not because I thought it was bad or anything, I think I gave games a break around that time to focus on studying for a certification in wanted.

I still got faith in this game though.

Ah, that I didnt know. Funny, Arkham origins is the only one in that series I didnt play, lol. Not because I thought it was bad or anything, I think I gave games a break around that time to focus on studying for a certification in wanted.

I still got faith in this game though.
Yeah word I’m just informing more than anything

I’m not even saying the game will be bad or anything but I do know a lot of ppl are into this and I’m just saying some might not get their expectations met

From what I read people are upset this game isnt the Arkham series with the bat family.

From what I’ve seen of the new gameplay trailers it’s Very close but they changed some things to fit their vision.

Montreal had to build this game from the ground up because Rocksteady didn't give them permission to use their Arkham system. That's why everything is different.

Last edited:
@Ironman

how do you feel about comments about the city not feeling alive enough?

should there be more NPCs and cars to make the city feel alive?

will there be things and events on the side to do like in spiderman?

How do you feel about teleporting with Robin?

how do you feel about Robin not traversing the city acrobatically enough given it’s Robin?

do you feel the combat is a bit clunky?

how will the RPG elements work as far a

@Ironman

how do you feel about comments about the city not feeling alive enough?

should there be more NPCs and cars to make the city feel alive?

will there be things and events on the side to do like in spiderman?

How do you feel about teleporting with Robin?

how do you feel about Robin not traversing the city acrobatically enough given it’s Robin?

do you feel the combat is a bit clunky?

how will the RPG elements work as far a
The city not feeling alive has been an issue in the arkham games that I've agreed with for a long time. They could've changed it in Arkham Knight but they wanted the player to feel mostly overwhelmed and exhausted like Batman did so I get it. Batman interacts with rhe public saving them like Spider-Man does so missed opportunity. I'll shoot them bail that their budget was way lower for this one.

Their focus seems be on the teaming up and different character interactions so I'd suspect at least a good amount of activities. Spider-Man really did some great stuff with side activities because he's much more eaiser to interact with regular people.

Robin is cool it's Jason's Hulk hopping thing that looks dumb as hell to me lol. They could've kept it simple and have them all besides Nightwing just use grapples like the arkham games lol.

From what I understand they slowed the fights down in the demos so it will hopefully be faster but it won't be Arkham. The system is completely different but the combat should've been faster the Batfamily ALL has hands rated E for everyone.

The rpg seems to be cosmetic and weapon/attribute stuff. They're trying to be different so I'll give the game a chance but I think the story will be good.

The city not feeling alive has been an issue in the arkham games that I've agreed with for a long time. They could've changed it in Arkham Knight but they wanted the player to feel mostly overwhelmed and exhausted like Batman did so I get it. Batman interacts with rhe public saving them like Spider-Man does so missed opportunity. I'll shoot them bail that their budget was way lower for this one.

Their focus seems be on the teaming up and different character interactions so I'd suspect at least a good amount of activities. Spider-Man really did some great stuff with side activities because he's much more eaiser to interact with regular people.

Robin is cool it's Jason's Hulk hopping thing that looks dumb as hell to me lol. They could've kept it simple and have them all besides Nightwing just use grapples like the arkham games lol.

From what I understand they slowed the fights down in the demos so it will hopefully be faster but it won't be Arkham. The system is completely different but the combat should've been faster the Batfamily ALL has hands rated E for everyone.

The rpg seems to be cosmetic and weapon/attribute stuff. They're trying to be different so I'll give the game a chance but I think the story will be good.
Thanks man this is really insightful

i don’t know shit about shit so I didn’t even have any gripes with the way the red hood gets around but the Robin thing really bothered me and it’s not even immersive imo

I have a feeling the city is gonna be a letdown

idk I’ll have to look into the combat and interactions between the characters more

i kinda can’t believe this comes out in a little over 2 months

Thanks man this is really insightful

i don’t know shit about shit so I didn’t even have any gripes with the way the red hood gets around but the Robin thing really bothered me and it’s not even immersive imo

I have a feeling the city is gonna be a letdown

idk I’ll have to look into the combat and interactions between the characters more

i kinda can’t believe this comes out in a little over 2 months
Truthfully this should've been the next Arkham game being able to play as Batman AND the Bat fam was all fans wanted. Throw in piloting the Bat Plane plus Batmobile but make it so all those are travel options and a necessity. Would've been amazing and the combat would be far better. They'd be able to add civilians and they could've gone deeper with making the city more immersive.

they actually have NPC's out an about in the city like spiderman. I saw it on reddit.

You should look at the new IGN video. Everyone gets a motorcycle and everyone can grapple and swing forward(another inspiration they took from spiderman). you dont have to use the green fart.

Trailer is dope. I may have to reconsider waiting until BF to cop because I done seen the list of games for fall release and it's not much that's appealing to me other than Gotham Knights & GoW: Ragnarok. I wonder what's the deal on the Suicide Squad game.

In my experience the deluxe edition isn't worth it for games. Is that the same for this or are you guys getting that version?

Back