Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goofy stuff from your past that you find embarrassing now 😬😫🤦🏿‍♂️

I'll start with something light, my resume is full of fuck shit LOL.

But back when mandem thought wearing long-ass tees would make the tings love you off more. I done spent enough money getting 4/x5x/6x in all kinds of colours and the fuckin' wave cap to match just to have the strings hanging out your back pocket.

Goofiest fashion I swear lol.

@Duwop and his long ass tee was a running joke for a number of years. Pretty sure the pic is still floating about in the interwebs.

I remember back in high school Another Bad Creation used to wear their pants inside out.

So one of my friends talked everybody in our crew to wear our pants inside out one day. So we all came to school with our pants inside out. The girls took one look and told me to go to the bathroom and put my pants on the right way.

I used to go on backpage and trick prostitutes into texting me nudes and then set up fake appointments so they get stood up

View attachment 858840
I did this a few times and I fucked around and stumbled on a chick I actually grew up with when we was in Elementary and middle school and some HS was on there selling pussy posting butthole pics lol realized life real.

Immediately looked up her facebook and hit her with a " its been so long how have you been?..." lol

Telling myself I could get waves in 9th grade and them shits never ever formed 360 degrees one side was always looking like some Spanish shit.

Having sounds in piece of shit cars.

I had a Mark VIII that was 3 differe the colors with the airbags covers open cuz somebody stole em

But I had 2 Alpine Type Rs, 1000w amp, a capacitor, a red top optima battery and a kenwood deck with a remote. Could have taken that money and fixed the damn body. Smdh

Having sounds in piece of shit cars.

I had a Mark VIII that was 3 differe the colors with the airbags covers open cuz somebody stole em

But I had 2 Alpine Type Rs, 1000w amp, a capacitor, a red top optima battery and a kenwood deck with a remote. Could have taken that money and fixed the damn body. Smdh

But why though? Unless that bitch had engine problems, what’s the issue? You valued music more than the aesthetics. Sounds like a solid decision to me🤷🏾

But why though? Unless that bitch had engine problems, what’s the issue? You valued music more than the aesthetics. Sounds like a solid decision to me🤷🏾

True. Just me looking at it oldhead lenses now I guess. Didnt have engine problems, but I did burm through alternators over the load the sound put on the system.

Had hella fun tho

Back