Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goofy stuff from your past that you find embarrassing now 😬😫🤦🏿‍♂️

Cussed this girl out on live radio calling her every foul name you can think of for running her mouth about something they had no business speaking on when i had a radio show in college. The shit I said would've made 1993 Snoop Dogg blush. Me and my friends laugh about it now, but when it happened almost having to pay a 10k fine for cussing on live radio wasn't fun at all.

To make it funnier/worse one of my homeboys had actually recorded the show and went around playing the damn audio the next day too. Damn near threw his laptop when I heard that shit played back lol

Ain't really embarrassed but telling a woman i don't believe in soul ties. Shittin on the mere thought of anyone believing in the shit along with a few other things. Going against my beliefs just to drive her away.

I was wrong and i hope the universe has rewarded you wherever you are.

I went through a real philosophical stage from like 2005-2007 Where i was questioning God, religion, spirituality n all that...

Basically I didn't think mankind was ever intelligent or enlightened enough to truly understand what we think God is. Like I was 100% certain every single attempt to explain the unexplainable was a swing and a miss.

Every chick I tried to explain this to thought I meant I didn't believe in God and worshipped the devil or some shit. They were like "are you an atheist? Cuz my momma says atheist are evil"

I ain't get nooooooooooooo pussy during this period. 🤦🏿‍♂️😫

I went through a real philosophical stage from like 2005-2007 Where i was questioning God, religion, spirituality n all that...

Basically I didn't think mankind was ever intelligent or enlightened enough to truly understand what we think God is. Like I was 100% every single attempt to explain the unexplainable was a swing and a miss.

Every chick I tried to explain this to thought I meant I didn't believe in God and worshipped the devil or some shit. They were like "are you all atheist? Cuz my momma says atheist are evil"

Throwback Thursday post of Du trying to spit game about God but just ends up scaring the hoes off
FGm7VXzVEAE8Cv0.jpg

Basically I didn't think mankind was ever intelligent or enlightened enough to truly understand what we think God is. Like I was 100% certain every single attempt to explain the unexplainable was a swing and a miss.

Every chick I tried to explain this to thought I meant I didn't believe in God and worshipped the devil or some shit. They were like "are you an atheist? Cuz my momma says atheist are evil"

The irony of women refusing to have pre-marital sex with you because they thought you didn’t believe in God…

The irony of women refusing to have pre-marital sex with you because they thought you didn’t believe in God…

Bruh, I helped this bad ass chick get a tattoo, and we went back to her crib for her to "thank me" And we were just talking about how she think she gonna have to hide it from her mother cuz if the whole "body is a temple" bullshit 😒.....

And the conversation just went left.....

I was tryna tell her it's cool, cuz none of that shit prolly even matter... Just do what brings you joy.... But it was too late the mood was fucked....I just gave her a hug and excused myself 🤦🏿‍♂️😫😭😭😭

I'm just embarrassed thinking about it...

It's quite a few chicks I was about to smash and had 0 situational awareness..... Like just completely fumbled the ball at the goal line.... Bad chicks to no exaggeration

Shit was becoming habitual 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

One was a magazine model and extra from the wire

Another we called little Beyonce....and mind you this 2006 Beyonce 😫

Another was a twin that her and her sister looked just like Rihanna.... They was from the islands too....

Bruh I hate thinking about young me sometimes....

My batting average was like .247

Yea i was gonna say thats tame as hell. Niggas always wanted to present they had the poppin dorm room lol.
Lol facts we was mad niggerish lmao down there gambling shooting dice drinking and shit…then suburban white boys had no idea how to handle it

Lol facts we was mad niggerish lmao down there gambling shooting dice drinking and shit…then suburban white boys had no idea how to handle it

I remember one afternoon me and like 4 of my homies was out in front of our on campus apartment building shooting dice, drinking and smoking blacks while we had the grill going and this girl we knew tried to tell us we were "making black people look bad by acting like stereotypes." Man she got flamed up immediately

I remember one afternoon me and like 4 of my homies was out in front of our on campus apartment building shooting dice, drinking and smoking blacks while we had the grill going and this girl we knew tried to tell us we were "making black people look bad by acting like stereotypes." Man she got flamed up immediately
Niggaz turned to doughboy on shorty....

BoringUnfortunateEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

Oh the phases I've been through...

Emo/goth kid in highschool wearing the extra wide leg jeans, all black all the time, chains everywhere for no reason... My favorite t shirt said 'Shut up brain before I stab you with a qtip!' in blood red letters.

Went from that to fitted caps, Scarface t shirts, hoodies and timbs... Had the Scarface leather jacket and an afro pic with no afro🤦🏿‍♀️

I was in my mid 20s by the time I realized men aren't attracted to women that look like men and big hoodies don't hide titties... Still finding my balance but I'm buying more dresses the older I get...lol progress.

Lemme find out you was in dem goth skreets like...
pBzk972XL5Qs0 (1).gif

...whenever your favorite song drops. Lol

But to answer the thread I prolly should have gotten more ass than I did

I spent a good portion of my upbringing missing the vibes and overtures from chicks lol

This right here. I started off strong way earlier than I should, but I hit a fat phase where a doctor had me thinking my athletic days were gone. It fucked me up, so I couldn't even peep vibes because I wasn't feeling me. I'd wake up months later and cringe because I'd play back a conversation word for word with a girl and be like, "Wait... she just told me she liked Rap City too and I should come watch it at her house. And her mom was gone for three days? Nigga...."

I have so many of those.

The real killer is the money fuck ups. I used to do free tech support back in the Gameshark days at CMGSCCC and there used to be this "kid" Eiznekcam (Mackenzie backwards) who'd come in the chatroom. He'd be telling us how Wikipedia, Amazon, and Google were the next wave and how we should invest in the stock. This is circa 02 or 03. He was there for years. He'd drop jewels about Twitter, PayPal, fucking BITCOIN, all this shit. He claimed he was like 11 or 12, so we'd all be flaming him up like we were somehow cool.

Man probably a whole gotdamn billionaire out here now and I think about all the money I wasted back then on games, clothes, and food, and even listening to ONE of those ideas would've retired me.

Not sure what school you went to. But it’s pretty rare that you can walk around an
HBCU campus and NOT hear music blasting from windows. Most cats ain’t purposely turn the speakers around and play it directly out the window. But yeah, everybody used to have their favorite shit playing with the windows wide open all day long.
Embarrassing? You crazy.

If I go back to DSU and don’t hear that shit, I’d swear these muhfuckas falling off.

Then again, that’s Homecoming. I wouldn’t wanna go on a normal week and they acting like they not supposed to be in classes.

Embarrassing? You crazy.

If I go back to DSU and don’t hear that shit, I’d swear these muhfuckas falling off.

Then again, that’s Homecoming. I wouldn’t wanna go on a normal week and they acting like they not supposed to be in classes.

Naw you gotta direct that comment at Du, my guy. I’m with you on this one. If I was on the yard at ASU and ain’t hear no music, I’d wonder what was going on and shit. I stayed playing my shit loud with all the windows open.

I'll start with something light, my resume is full of fuck shit LOL.

But back when mandem thought wearing long-ass tees would make the tings love you off more. I done spent enough money getting 4/x5x/6x in all kinds of colours and the fuckin' wave cap to match just to have the strings hanging out your back pocket.

Goofiest fashion I swear lol.

Back