Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and if teddy riley puts it on a website you can bet google ads is gonna make money off of it. at the end of the day who ever owns the infrastructure is going to profit of it.

I've got no issue with them monetizing it if it's worth money. I don't wanna see a couple dudes sitting down in their studio playing half of a song on low quality video. They could turn this into a documentary/beat battle combo. where you have the beat battle and then it cuts away to each producer/artist talking about the behind the scenes of the song for a couple minutes.
Its not even half of a song, its 90 seconds max. They need to just tell him forget it, host his own shit on his app and skip him. Bet he still wont think he or the other shareholders in his company did anything wrong. If anything they'll blame us.

This shit made me think of Chuck D saying Flav wanted to be paid to perform at a benefit. I wanna ask them what theyre doing that so important that to get 2 hours of their time, they have to be paid while everyone else is doing it for free.

If Teddy lose I’m holding this shit under protest...BF gonna win off sympathy and tha fact that Teddy came off looking like a dick head leading up to this...wit’ that said I’m still looking forward to a great match up

:stare:lol

The match up being only 20 songs is the only reason this is gonna be close. Teddy's still gonna lose, but if they kept going it'll be a wash.

Teddy has about 30-35 certified classics, Babyface has about 150-200. 2 different levels.

In some of the other threads people were saying they wished they could view the lives from a laptop or PC. I noticed the other day that Instagram now allows you to do that

for those thats at work but wanna listen or who would just rather view it on pc, now you should be able to while its live

In some of the other threads people were saying they wished they could view the lives from a laptop or PC. I noticed the other day that Instagram now allows you to do that

for those thats at work but wanna listen or who would just rather view it on pc, now you should be able to while its live

Props I didn't even realize!

Back