Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These producer battles are cool and all but these rappers should step up and battle each other but most of these dudes afraid to take a loss

Ok, i see what happened. Babyface got sick and they had to postpone. In that idle time, seeing how much hype this was getting, a suit got in his ear telling him this is a great business opportunity, blah blah blah, can make a lot of money blah blah blah. Now his toxic ambition is bout to fuck it all up.

Bet money if everyone did d/l this shit and mad people tuned it. Their servers would crash and or theyd have all sorta bugs cuz they never did this before.

If he wanted to pull people up and ask their opinion of who won like this, they might as well have the battle live on youtube like a damn podcast.

Boooo nigga

Can't blame him for using the jewish blueprint for getting ahead but damn bruh.....what about protecting the culture?

Ok, i see what happened. Babyface got sick and they had to postpone. In that idle time, seeing how much hype this was getting, a suit got in his ear telling him this is a great business opportunity, blah blah blah, can make a lot of money blah blah blah. Now his toxic ambition is bout to fuck it all up.

Bet money if everyone did d/l this shit and mad people tuned it. Their servers would crash and or theyd have all sorta bugs cuz they never did this before.

If he wanted to pull people up and ask their opinion of who won like this, they might as well have the battle live on youtube like a damn podcast.
YouTube would definitely be better for live streaming. Wouldn't have to worry about stopping after that 1 hour limit.

In other news, tidal creates playlist for all battles thus far

Dopeness

These producer battles are cool and all but these rappers should step up and battle each other but most of these dudes afraid to take a loss

A rapper can lose fans if they lose with nothing to gain

Most hip hop fans are fickle like that

Well I'm not as interested anymore

Battlerap doesn't have nearly the following these two legends do and they are a prime example of what happens when your platform isn't able to handle the demand with their most recent battle, albeit free, they still weren't prepared for the have influx of fans both old and new to the genre

They managed to somewhat salvage the night before it was over but the damage had been done

I could see this happening here as well

Think Joe Budden is trying to facilitate a battle between Rodney Jerkins vs. Bryan Michael Cox

Rodney was on his live taking it way too serious though so who knows if it’s actually gonna happen or not

Back