Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Golden Eye 007 - N64

Do me a favor man. Google right now the greatest video game of all time.

Watch youtube videos of the greatest videogame of all time.

Cuz u kinda trolling right now.

Whether u liked the n64 or not, Zelda and Mario 64 are still ranked higher than any ps game ever released.

And thats including Mgs.

You can not possibly sit here and argue that zelda 64 has not held the title as the goat video game ever made of any console.

Just hit google bruh

I couldn't care less about a rank, YouTube video or magazine article. Those games aren't fucking PS games.

MGS>>>Zelda 64. The series is probably better too.

"The dungeons and combat aren't as good as other Zelda games."

"It's good but easy and repetitive."

"A good transition from 2d to 3d."

^^^Zelda 64 fans.

you the only nigga I see in here bigging up Metal Gear Solid though where the rest at

:cantsee:

nh btw

@Mooney just dropped another gem on you

Perfect Dark was another game changer that received high praises. I fucked w/ that one just as much as 007 but didnt play it as much cause I was renting it

@Mooney just dropped another gem on you

Perfect Dark was another game changer that received high praises. I fucked w/ that one just as much as 007 but didnt play it as much cause I was renting it
I had to get it. The addition of the AI droids made the game untouchable

that shit way better even today

Breath of the Wild just won game of the year last year bruh but like i said it aint 'een about that

its about N64 >> ps1 lmao

like I said b4 i own a ps4 and play that shit damn near every day so It aint a bias

Kanye-West-Bitchy-Resting-Face.jpg

Breath of the Wild just won game of the year last year bruh but like i said it aint 'een about that

like I said b4 i own a ps4 and play that shit damn near every day so It aint a bias
N64 is the shit

Mgs is my personal all time fav tho

lol same here im on the ps4 almost daily and grew up with both ps1 and n64.

So it aint no bias.

Dudes are arguing against the general consensus .

It's believed and accepted that jay,nas,big and pac are the goats but then you have that one dude thats trying to explain to you why busta rhymes is better than all of them.

@Northside7 is that one dude.

busta is alright but he's not on their level

Imo ps1>>>>n64. And that opinion is shared by many. And the fact that you guys have a ps4 is testament to that.

You guys may be a majority on here but in reality you're a small group of people.

Most people had a ps1. Some had both systems. Very, very few people only had an n64.

Last edited:
Both consoles had their moments but the N64 was the go to game for me. Mario 64 and Ocarina Of Time is two of the best games ever, they set the stage for the games that came after.

I had more fun playing the N64 growing up.

Both consoles had their moments but the N64 was the go to game for me. Mario 64 and Ocarina Of Time is two of the best games ever, they set the stage for the games that came after.

I had more fun playing the N64 growing up.

You're in that small group I was talking about.

Last edited:
And the hate for MGS is definitely not widespread. I remember when MGS 2 dropped. The anticipation was nuts. Why? Because of the first game.

A one and done versus a multiple game series that contained masterpieces.

Last edited:
Back