Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Golden Eye 007 - N64

Knick knack the midget was the gun I used to play. I even did a midget voice that sounded like an evil mini me when I played with friends. I would shoot more than I would meelee. Odd job was the fat Japanese Man who wore a bowler hat with a razor brim that you could throw at your enimies.

I bet u if u drop a metal gear solid/playstation 1 thread it wont get this same reaction

Maybe not the game because everybody doesn't like every single game.

Now if you're talking PS, the thread will do numbers. 90% of the gamers had a PlayStation.

If you think goldeneye, wcw vs nwo, Mario 64 smdh, Zelda etc, is/was fucking with PlayStation's library. I don't know what to tell you lol.

Sony won that battle and the war. Don't try to rewrite history.

Did you follow up by buying a GameCube? lol.

Maybe not the game because everybody doesn't like every single game.

Now if you're talking PS, the thread will do numbers. 90% of the gamers had a PlayStation.

If you think goldeneye, wcw vs nwo, Mario 64 smdh, Zelda etc, is/was fucking with PlayStation's library. I don't know what to tell you lol.

Sony won that battle and the war. Don't try to rewrite history.

Did you follow up by buying a GameCube? lol.

Hell yea I had a GameCube. I owned every system since the n64. I also own a ps4 and have no problems admitting i play it more than I do my Switch right now but this aint about sony winning a war its about all those games that you just mentioned helping n64 shit on the ps1

lmao this nigga a sony employee or something.

Bruh Ocarina of time is regarded as the best game ever made. And Super Mario 64 redefined platform games for all consoles.

I had both N64 and Playstation and yes playstation has a lot of games. But a lot of throwaways too.

Dawg, all those games are mediocre to trash.

Nintendo fan boys truly are the worst. Everything is in absolute with you people.

Dawg, all those games are mediocre to trash.

Nintendo fan boys truly are the worst. Everything is in absolute with you people.

lmaoo nah u just hating now .

This is not fanboy talk cuz I fucked with xbox original most of all of them.

But you are legit the only one in the universe to call zelda and mario 64 trash.

lmaoo nah u just hating now .

This is not fanboy talk cuz I fucked with xbox original most of all of them.

But you are legit the only one in the universe to call zelda and mario 64 trash.

I was never into Zelda. I got a NES and SNES classic, so eventually I'll play it for those systems just because but that's it.

Y'all are in here talking and saying that these N64 games were the greatest video games of all time on all systems. Hell no I aint letting that shit fly.

Cartridges? CDs were the nail in the coffin. Do I even have to list the games? lol

I was never into Zelda. I got a NES and SNES classic, so eventually I'll play it for those systems just because but that's it.

Y'all are in here talking and saying that these N64 games were the greatest video games of all time on all systems. Hell no I aint letting that shit fly.

Cartridges? CDs were the nail in the coffin. Do I even have to list the games? lol

List em

CDs wont stoppin shit bruh

N64 had a great run.

There so many dope games for the console that aint even get name dropped in the discussion.

Do me a favor man. Google right now the greatest video game of all time.

Watch youtube videos of the greatest videogame of all time.

Cuz u kinda trolling right now.

Whether u liked the n64 or not, Zelda and Mario 64 are still ranked higher than any ps game ever released.

And thats including Mgs.

You can not possibly sit here and argue that zelda 64 has not held the title as the goat video game ever made of any console.

Just hit google bruh

View attachment 75268
The rcp90, dostovei, d5k, kf7soviet were all my shit along w proximity mines.

Klobb was the worst gun in the game i remember tapping the shoot button slowly to let out one bullet at a time shit was flying in all diff directions except straight ahead
I use to run around reckless with the DD3 with one bullet...i was that nice

Back