Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Chi-Town B @Dwayne

nigs still on this ish for kong!? My dude got dawg walked in that fight. Had a separated shoulder and damn near had a heart attack that the humans had to help revive him..

I mean..the teamup needs to happen. Nigs ain't trying to spend more money to see that Ape either electrified or drowned...

Keep that nig on skull Island.

sidenote: that new Netflix joint w Kong is fire though..

@Chi-Town B @Dwayne

nigs still on this ish for kong!? My dude got dawg walked in that fight. Had a separated shoulder and damn near had a heart attack that the humans had to help revive him..

I mean..the teamup needs to happen. Nigs ain't trying to spend more money to see that Ape either electrified or drowned...

Keep that nig on skull Island.

sidenote: that new Netflix joint w Kong is fire though..
They just can't come to terms that their ape got his ass kicked whenever The God crossed his path

I wonder if theyll have Kong still be growing in this joint or not. They put that lil caveat in the last joint and he still gave Zilla a run for his money. If he fully grown this time around I imagine that fight goin differently

I wonder if theyll have Kong still be growing in this joint or not. They put that lil caveat in the last joint and he still gave Zilla a run for his money. If he fully grown this time around I imagine that fight goin differently
Honestly with a bigger environment and bigger food it would make sense he'd get a bit larger. Plus he's closer to far more radiation in the hollow earth they should increase him some.

Yeah he should be way bigger in this movie. Remember in the 1st Kong movie he was still considered a "kid". When he faced Zilla...I think he was more like an older teenager. So this go round...grown azzz ape shyt.

Back