Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aight kaiju heads who the fuck is that?

And why does this require a team up is this mfer the ape version of Destroyah?
New creature I don't think Legendary made any new deals for other toho monsters.

The teammup was always the next idea because screenings showed audiences liked them together. Whatever that new Kong is is old and powerful. It is surrounded by monster bones of both species.

New creature I don't think Legendary made any new deals for other toho monsters.

The teammup was always the next idea because screenings showed audiences liked them together. Whatever that new Kong is is old and powerful. It is surrounded by monster bones of both species.
Thank you for the information

I swear niggas try so hard to overlook the fact that their beloved Zilla...had to get a nuclear bomb to recharge his cardio. Nigga left in the middle of battle cuz he was so washed and outta shape. That #1.

#2...so we also gonna overlook how Zilla was lookin death in the eyes as Mecha almost sent yall boy to upper room? Someone remind me again...who saved his azzz?

Just tell ya boy step up and pull his own weight this time around. Pun intended.

Last edited:
I swear niggas try so hard to overlook the fact that their beloved Zilla...had to get a nuclear bomb to recharge his cardio. Nigga left in the middle of battle cuz he was so washed and outta shape. That #1.

#2...so we also gonna overlook how Zilla was lookin death in the eyes as Mecha almost sent yall boy to upper room? Someone remind me again...who saved his azzz?

Just tell ya boy step up and pull his own weight this time around. Pun intended.
You forget how Kong kept getting help from the humans in his fights, how many times they saved him from death

The God had no help in kicking the crap out of that ape. the humans had to help him from drowning and then had to help him from cardiac arrest. Kong is no match for Godzilla in a straight up fight.

And humans had to help ya boy get his cardio back wit a nuclear bomb.

Humans had to help him fight KG.

Kong damn near had to help his fat azzz to get on the barge.

What are doing here man? We're done here. Have a blessed day brotha.

Back