Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best part was when zilla suplex kong on the pyramids.

I like how zilla going from place to place is just casually destroying cities, landmarks, and killing thousands. At this point there cant be any major cities or landmarks left.

Kong still a bitch. Need help from humans for everything even cavities.

the Monach Apple TV series was better

Best part was when zilla suplex kong on the pyramids.

I like how zilla going from place to place is just casually destroying cities, landmarks, and killing thousands. At this point there cant be any major cities or landmarks left.

Kong still a bitch. Need help from humans for everything even cavities.

the Monach Apple TV series was better
F u cuz

Monster Mash

PRAISE: Going back to Hollow Earth a few months after the season finale of Monarch: Legacy of Monsters is fine by me especially when the movie starts with a well enough foundation of everyone and thing adjusting.
The world adjusting to Godzilla,Kong and other Kaiju creatures. Jia (Kaylee Hottle), the mute child with a special connection with Kong adjusting to life on Earth. The best parts of the film for me are all of the interactions and fights between the creatures. The standout is Kongs discovery of and face offs with other giant gorillas ruled over by the cruel, vicious Skar King and a younger simian creature that bonds with Kong. There's some great CGI work throughout the movie that still brings back memories of movies like The Land That Time Forgot. Oh and also the latest Planet of the Apes movies.The action sequences are fun and exciting and I applaud the designers and SFX crews who came up with some great creature designs.

PROBLEMS: Godzilla kind of takes a back seat in this one. It's as if the movie says let's see what he's up to for a few minutes oh OK back to Kongs story and the humans being silly for the most part, Godzilla will be back for the inevitable team up.I think i laughed once at the human antics.There are a couple of predictable moments especially an ultra predictable moment when a character that gets taken out rather quickly.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7½

Saw this with moms the other day

She liked it

I thought it was cool

Well the monsters were the shit. The fights were amazing.

I hated all the actors

When are we gonna have a convo about paperboy and the borderline cooning he was doing in this?

I think dude is a really good actor and this role is really beneath him but I get it might be a bag for him but he's being wasted in these films

It has to be the bag but that's the issue with these American productions of Godzilla films. The humans are written terribly.

Yea Paperboi is trash in these but i figured thats on me because i cant see him outside of being Paperboi

He put on a dress for the Emmys or something a couple years ago and i think thats more true to his persona.

He went to Yale and started his acting career doing Shakespeare. Hes kinda fancy irl

Attachments

• 7emr5bjflin21.jpg
    7emr5bjflin21.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 8
  • brian-tyree-henry-at-the-2023-met-gala-v0-1wui7oujkbxa1.jpg
    brian-tyree-henry-at-the-2023-met-gala-v0-1wui7oujkbxa1.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 8
While watching i kept thinking of Minus One and how much better it was

I wanna see Japan/Toho give a Kong Zilla film a spin

Yea Paperboi is trash in these but i figured thats on me because i cant see him outside of being Paperboi

He put on a dress for the Emmys or something a couple years ago and i think thats more true to his persona.

He went to Yale and started his acting career doing Shakespeare. Hes kinda fancy irl
He was really good in the FX mini series about the FBI academy.

I can appreciate his Shakespearean background, but he gotta stop letting them put him in these subservient rolls.

i’ve seen a few of his interviews. dude is pretty zesty
hell of an actor tho

Back