Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saw it last night. Shit was pretty good my nigga Godzilla was on go the entire movie. He didn't fuck around at all. Story could've been a little better but it was cool. The monster was shown a lot so that was cool but the ending fight seemed short.

For me 3.5-4/5

This entire movie presentation is goofy and corny as fuck im damn there put off.

Can the person who did Minus One just redo this for them.
Goofy and corny were actually exactly what I was thinking. I was actually laughing a ton because of all the moments

I swear I was the only one laughing at that X-Files joke too

The graphics didn't seem right in this either. They looked more like toys IMO

I'm glad they owned the Ace Ventura cliche because man that was serious overload

I liked the fight scenes and that was probably it. I don't know if they intended for it to have so many corny moments. I was laughing at them but they could have been removed for a better story

Is it a great movie? Not by any means lol. Did I enjoy watching the Titans fight? Absolutely. Kong didn't look like a punk throughout like the last film lol. I enjoyed Dan Stevens in this. On the negative side, some of the humor didn't land with me and I could have done without the exposition from Rebecca Hall's character lol. I also started getting bored midway through the film

Marketing didn't do this any favor making it seem like Kong and Godzilla were goofy teammates

With that said, this won't be in my top 10 films of 2024

Last edited:
I enjoyed it love the subtle comedy they have in it

When diddy kong flinched after trying to get kang got

Pocket sand

This was a coming of age for Diddy Kong and ol girl

Back