Welcome To aBlackWeb

Na..running was cool, but in this joint, homie is sprinting...

Never that...he is a big monster sprinting wasn't a thing in his movies...lol

Them steroids he takin must've kicked in. We'll see how this nigga's cardio holds up. Still Lol @ "evolved"

I gotta be honest, I have no interest in this as it looks worse than the last one

Based on the trailer atleast

Also those two running at the end kinda sealed it for me

Paperboi discovering Kong civilizations and lore don’t do it for me
This is for the people that like mindless fun. The actual good Godzilla film is Godzilla Minus One

You won't get an argument outta me lol. These movies haven't had replay value for me, Kong: Skull Island was probably my favorite out the bunch (no coincidence that it had the strongest cast)
And the most successful financially hence why Kong is pushed more. Casual audiences test better with Kong due to easier to relate with his expressions n shit lol.

And the most successful financially hence why Kong is pushed more. Casual audiences test better with Kong due to easier to relate with his expressions n shit lol.
True and you need the human drama to connect which these movies have failed at doing so

You won't get an argument outta me lol. These movies haven't had replay value for me, Kong: Skull Island was probably my favorite out the bunch (no coincidence that it had the strongest cast)
Yeah that was good and I can watch the two solo Godzilla movies and enjoy them

I enjoyed the first Godzilla vs Kong but when you deviate from the two fighting thing a bit I think that makes me less interested

I’m starting to think I just dont like the hollow earth stuff

ddc2a218386c7a8fe0bca8693632bc801ef6934f.gifv

b1a07e1552b6e3b6db108ee4f606a7294fd51fed.gifv

Back