Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so i just rewatched king of monsters....

yall mean to tell me zilla aint have no help?

the nigga got picked up and slammed then picked up again and dropped.

THEN

then

then the nigga was getting choked out AND bit up......and guess who came to help him so he could get a nap? white people.

so i just rewatched king of monsters....

yall mean to tell me zilla aint have no help?

the nigga got picked up and slammed then picked up again and dropped.

THEN

then

then the nigga was getting choked out AND bit up......and guess who came to help him so he could get a nap? white people.
Nigga it was the white people that king klown gets put in chains by and swirls with that caused the monsters to turn up in the first place dafuq!?!

Nigga it was the white people that king klown gets put in chains by and swirls with that caused the monsters to turn up in the first place dafuq!?!
nah bruh.....

all that you talking dont matter......i need to make a tale of the tape....if it wasnt for mothra distracting treyhead and the white peoples using that damn device

ya boy

tenor.gif

nah bruh.....

all that you talking dont matter......i need to make a tale of the tape....if it wasnt for mothra distracting treyhead and the white peoples using that damn device

ya boy

tenor.gif

Y'all play too much, Zilla was sabotaged by white people they had to make things fair and square. Also if Zilla got thick hips than King Klown got a shitty diaper swag.

Back