Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bad, I was sleep...
King kong is weak

Banana breath too sweet to stay on his feet.....

Zilla the gawd, fuck what you thought
Put the monkey in chains, send him back to his yard
So you co-signing putting another black man in chains du? One of them that helped round us up huh?

Godzilla Kong GIF by The Game Awards
Fuck Up

Look at how Zilla was reaching to shake King's hand. Muthafucca wanted to peace it out cuz he knew he didn't want that smoke. Probably why they pushed the date back.

That's why King socked his azzz. FOH...we ain't friends bitch! Fucc peace! You gettin this work regardless the date!

Lol

Look at how Zilla was reaching to shake King's hand. Muthafucca wanted to peace it out cuz he knew he didn't want that smoke. Probably why they pushed the date back.

That's why King socked his azzz. FOH...we ain't friends bitch! Fucc peace! You gettin this work regardless the date!

Lol

haha @ didnt want that smoke..

my nigga is use to fighting 3 headed montsters., a robot of his self, Japanese technology, and over grown bugs....

my nig is THE SMOKE!

all kong ever worried about was white ppl trapping him and bring to America. SCUST

So does Kong get to the hollow earth during the fight on the barge
Or is there an entrance on his island?
I don't think he'll get back until halfway but there's definitely entrances everywhere that only Titans know about.

Lol
Thats not even the real Zilla LOL. Yall keep playing ya selves

Mammals will always be superior in intelligence to reptiles.

zilla come out on a winters eve and gotta find the nearest space heater to get active. Whilst king ripping his limbs off.

zilla come out on a winters eve and gotta find the nearest space heater to get active. Whilst king ripping his limbs off.

He lived in the freezing water for millions of years lol

Was not intelligent when them white folks imprisoned his ass. They just stay out of Zilla's way

:lol10:

Back