Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i aint see no video....

nigga manz had to sacrifice himself for the win....king of monsters?

:lol10:

where mothra @Neutron Don

wheres mothra?

yNI247.gif
Mothra got the beats so bad by the God he switched to Zilla's side.

show me where Kong took this much abuse.

and they lost cuz ya manz had help.

walking into battle with jets over ya shoulder like you tough and got dropped 30000 ft.
You do know Kong was almost ghosted by a legless gecko right? Only way he lived was the white people saved him at the last moment before that the baby geckos was busting that ass but he barely beat them.

Rodan and King Ghidrah would literally smoke Kong b

You do know Kong was almost ghosted by a legless gecko right? Only way he lived was the white people saved him at the last moment before that the baby geckos was busting that ass but he barely beat them.

Rodan and King Ghidrah would literally smoke Kong b
respectfully OG.....

Kong was a damn teenager.

this yall problem.......got grown niggas beating on kids....then say the kid barely won. kinda shit is that cain?

this the shit you consigning now?

but grown Kong........hit a nigga and his chin touched his knee.

like the left side of his chin touched his right knee.

he didnt fold the nigga...he created some new shit.....the twist folded him.

had him looking like a bent twizzler

Kong was no where to be found

That nigga scary
cuz those white peoples problems.

why you aint storm the capital with them white dudes @Dwayne ? because thats white peoples problems.....see yall flipflopping ass niggas

Last edited:
respectfully OG.....

Kong was a damn teenager.

this yall problem.......got grown niggas beating on kids....then say the kid barely won. kinda shit is that cain?

this the shit you consigning now?

but grown Kong........hit a nigga and his chin touched his knee.

like the left side of his chin touched his right knee.

he didnt fold the nigga...he created some new shit.....the twist folded him.

had him looking like a bent twizzler

It's funny how they overlooking that. It's like clowin a 15yo b/c he lost a fight to grown azzz brolic nigga.

I swear these Zilla supporters are just as bad as MAGA's. No sense of reality, and absent of facts. Ole "Make Zilla Great Again" head azzz muthafuccas.

It's funny how they overlooking that. It's like clowin a 15yo b/c he lost a fight to grown azzz brolic nigga.

I swear these Zilla supporters are just as bad as MAGA's. No sense of reality, and absent of facts. Ole "Make Zilla Great Again" head azzz muthafuccas.
and just like them MAGAs....they denying the L they took.

been then they talking shit in the news thread about trump.

they doing the same exact shit.

hate to see it

Let’s check this battle.

zilla vs Ghidorah

tell me this nigga ain’t have fighters over his shoulders.

tell me this nigga wasn’t bout to die no COVID from the choke out.

tell me the distraction ain’t save his power pellet needing ass.

Now show me a beatthat Kong took like this one.

zilla wasn’t his son...,,nigga was a homeless no customer whore outchea. Just rag doll like he ain’t have a skeleton.nigga heard amazing grace and saw the light.

yall niggas better settle down.

Let’s check this battle.

zilla vs Ghidorah

tell me this nigga ain’t have fighters over his shoulders.

tell me this nigga wasn’t bout to die no COVID from the choke out.

tell me the distraction ain’t save his power pellet needing ass.

Now show me a beatthat Kong took like this one.

zilla wasn’t his son...,,nigga was a homeless no customer whore outchea. Just rag doll like he ain’t have a skeleton.nigga heard amazing grace and saw the light.

yall niggas better settle down.

HUMANS...ASSEMBLE!

Lol!

DOS_patos talking real greasy in the page before but this is your man...

kong.jpg

godzilla-vs-kong-2.jpg

oh let me put it in high def for you...
3.jpg

YO this can't be life if you out here beating your chest when you get caught up by the white man....

Nig the God is battling titans who are equally in size and strength, kong going out by the hands of a human......

DOS_patos talking real greasy in the page before but this is your man...

kong.jpg

godzilla-vs-kong-2.jpg

oh let me put it in high def for you...
3.jpg

YO this can't be life if you out here beating your chest when you get caught up by the white man....

Nig the God is battling titans who are equally in size and strength, kong going out by the hands of a human......

Geezus crust. We done dropped MULTIPLE different scenarios of Zilla gettin the brakes beat off him. But all yall got is that ONE scene/pic of King locked down? Lol!!

Yall keep posting that...but not when he got free and knocking Zilla tfo. Knock that muthafucca's head so far back...he had Zilla lookin back to his past, and figuring out where he went wrong. Lol.

Geezus crust. We done dropped MULTIPLE different scenarios of Zilla gettin the brakes beat off him. But all yall got is that ONE scene/pic of King locked down? Lol!!

Yall keep posting that...but not when he got free and knocking Zilla tfo. Knock that muthafucca's head so far back...he had Zilla lookin back to his past, and figuring out where he went wrong. Lol.

Bruh we can go back to those old clips of homie fallen off the building from toy planes..and him dying for the love of Noami Watsons..

But I am trying to keep up w the times.

and...nigs weren't making much Kong movies. They wanted the God. like I told DOS_patos. The God is top bill

Last edited:
Niggas really acting like the Jets and ships wasn’t fighting Zilla while he was trying to fight King Koon.

Like he ain’t got a literally weapon made by humans to fight Zilla.

Humans Been trying to blow up Zilla in all 3 movies lmao

Back