Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol @ all yall theories involving Kong getting beat up and/or collared at some point.

I got a theory. The humans for whatever reason chase Godzilla until he ends up on Kongs island and then he gets knocked the fuck out and tossed back into the ocean

One thing we do know for certain...Zilla gonna call timeout in the middle of the battle to catch his breath. This nigga @Cain talmbout both him and Kong gonna team up to battle the main villain?? Riiiight.

More like Kong gonna be doing all the work, while that ligga Zilla off in a corner takin hits from his O2 mask. All cuz his cardio is Larry Holmes status! Lol!

"HEY HOLD ON DAWG! I'LL BE...*breathes in oxygen*...THERE IN A...*breathes some more oxygen*...MINUTE! I knew should've kept my Planet Fitness membership. A ligga like bout to pass da fucc OUT!"

One thing we do know for certain...Zilla gonna call timeout in the middle of the battle to catch his breath. This nigga @Cain talmbout both him and Kong gonna team up to battle the main villain?? Riiiight.

More like Kong gonna be doing all the work, while that ligga Zilla off in a corner takin hits from his O2 mask. All cuz his cardio is Larry Holmes status! Lol!

"HEY HOLD ON DAWG! I'LL BE...*breathes in oxygen*...THERE IN A...*breathes some more oxygen*...MINUTE! I knew should've kept my Planet Fitness membership. A ligga like bout to pass da fucc OUT!"
You dudes are so disrespectful and it's real disappointing

You dudes are so disrespectful and it's real disappointing

Bruh...how many times we've done seen Zilla needing a break to "charge up"? This fool ALWAYS need someone or something to help him catch his breath.

The only monster that comes to battle wit a bag full of Gatorade, cuz he gotta keep his electrolytes up. Foh!

Last edited:
Got dudes in here saying Kong bringing weapons to the fight which means he ain't got no hands. Kong know he's getting knocked out on sight

Kong about to take another L to rugrats reptar, lol.
Reptar.png

I like how yall acting like these aren't 2 protagonists for their respective franchises both with sequels incoming. JecoxcE.png

Kong was also an inexperienced adolescent.

Like yall clowning a 13 year old for getting talked out his money at a state fair shooting gallery.

Godzilla had to get help from a nuke and mothra.

Kong gets by on pure rage and ingenuity whereas Godzilla gets by on help fwom his fwiends!

Aint like we gon get a definitive answer anyway... Some Mecha-motherfucker gon show up and shut shit down.

Lmao that help from friends

Back