Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Destroya just seems like the a pissed of mantis shrimp. Seems the logical consequence of using such a weapon in that world.

I seriously doubt we get the one on one we hope for.

There has to be a big bad in this movie and I think its going to be him or mecha ghidora

Mecha G probably won't make an appearance until the end. Probably after the credits.

So we just going to ignore the fact that Kong be worshipping white wimmenz.

Also, who would have thought that they'd actually get this Monster Universe shit to kinda work and fail with the Dark Universe (Dracula, Mummy, Wolfman, etc...).

Kong climbs buildings and falls off of them, while Godzilla just destroys and walks through them.....

ummmmm...
3ODs.gif

Last edited:
My idea of what the plot is going to be.

Someone some how gets Kong to go on a rampage (collar on his neck). Godzilla not having any Alpha predator run rampant in the world he comes in to shut shot down. Them two battle and fuck up shit then Mecha-Godzilla shows up to fuck both them up. Collar gets blown off Kong comes out of a trance and realize he put hands on the he Gawd and say let's team up and beat this fuck nigha Mecha and afterwards go their separate ways.

My idea of what the plot is going to be.

Someone some how gets Kong to go on a rampage (collar on his neck). Godzilla not having any Alpha predator run rampant in the world he comes in to shut shot down. Them two battle and fuck up shit then Mecha-Godzilla shows up to fuck both them up. Collar gets blown off Kong comes out of a trance and realize he put hands on the he Gawd and say let's team up and beat this fuck nigha Mecha and afterwards go their separate ways.
I saw a theory and it's plausible but, Kong is captured only because he fought something already and was knocked out when the humans found him. If I remember correctly Kong, Godzilla, and possibly the main villain monster are not the only creatures fighting in this film. There's going to be a few fights in the movie so Kong could possibly have just been out of commission already so the humans come, collar him thinking it'll hold him, he wakes up in time to face Godzilla.

lol @ all yall theories involving Kong getting beat up and/or collared at some point.

I got a theory. The humans for whatever reason chase Godzilla until he ends up on Kongs island and then he gets knocked the fuck out and tossed back into the ocean

lol @ all yall theories involving Kong getting beat up and/or collared at some point.

I got a theory. The humans for whatever reason chase Godzilla until he ends up on Kongs island and then he gets knocked the fuck out and tossed back into the ocean
You know Godzilla will never be chased away by anything especially not humans, only Kong get handled by humans

Kong has to be unconscious for this to work lol he's not just going to let that rock.

Back