Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nigga foh

zilla needed other monster just to get back in the movies....ole washed up b list japanese sushi smuggling ass nigga.
he trash in japan now want to come to the states to reinvent himself.....

you know who else relocates after they been ran thru?

hoes.

zilla a whole green hoe coming to america playing i dont do this often but knocked niggas out back home

The disrespect... ???

Zilla made king bloodline stay on a damn island that wiped them out. Niggas were giants and literykept their ass on a small island.

so who had to relocate? Who was no where to be found when shit got real. Ole ima let big bro handle them

They was so scared to activate Zilla.

Kong was also an inexperienced adolescent.

Like yall clowning a 13 year old for getting talked out his money at a state fair shooting gallery.

Godzilla had to get help from a nuke and mothra.

Kong gets by on pure rage and ingenuity whereas Godzilla gets by on help fwom his fwiends!

Aint like we gon get a definitive answer anyway... Some Mecha-motherfucker gon show up and shut shit down.

Yes.

A geek in a lab coat created the oxygen destroyer that necessitated the death of the series best character.

How are yall not bitter about that?

7a0b5d444af90547d15753c0d8916873.jpg

This muthafucca Zilla destroys a whole Las Vegas city...folks...ESPECIALLY wypipo callin him a hero. No arrest. No consequences for his actions. Destroys shyt. Then walks away like them insurrectionists. White privilege at its finest. I'm pretty sure he a MAGA.

Kong on the other hand...can't even walk 2 blocks w/o police and military planes harassing him. Racism at its finest man. Smh.

Speaking of the OD...

Yall think that nuke or OD Bomb will be what creates "Destroyah" or whatever they calling it since they dont own the rights?
If they manage to keep this going Desetroyah is absolutely coming in the final film. Godzilla fans know the moment the oxygen destroyer was introduced and it did NOT kill Godzilla it's because something else is brewing. Possibly that other organization that has the head of Ghidorah may experiment with it and create it instead but, some type of uncontrollable creature will be created. Scientists in these films can't help themselves lol. I'm hoping Biollante comes but, a more natural version like a plant brought from Skull island interacting with the environment here triggers a transformation.

This muthafucca Zilla destroys a whole Las Vegas city...folks...ESPECIALLY wypipo callin him a hero. No arrest. No consequences for his actions. Destroys shyt. Then walks away like them insurrectionists. White privilege at its finest. I'm pretty sure he a MAGA.

Kong on the other hand...can't even walk 2 blocks w/o police and military planes harassing him. Racism at its finest man. Smh.

I cackled! ????

If they manage to keep this going Desetroyah is absolutely coming in the final film. Godzilla fans know the moment the oxygen destroyer was introduced and it did NOT kill Godzilla it's because something else is brewing. Possibly that other organization that has the head of Ghidorah may experiment with it and create it instead but, some type of uncontrollable creature will be created. Scientists in these films can't help themselves lol. I'm hoping Biollante comes but, a more natural version like a plant brought from Skull island interacting with the environment here triggers a transformation.

Destroya just seems like the a pissed of mantis shrimp. Seems the logical consequence of using such a weapon in that world.

I seriously doubt we get the one on one we hope for.

There has to be a big bad in this movie and I think its going to be him or mecha ghidora

Destroya just seems like the a pissed of mantis shrimp. Seems the logical consequence of using such a weapon in that world.

I seriously doubt we get the one on one we hope for.

There has to be a big bad in this movie and I think its going to be him or mecha ghidora
As far as this film...nah it's not Des most likely Mecha Godzilla.

Back