Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zilla ain’t a good guy.

He just that old man that hate when folks making all that damn noise in his house
His names in the title is my point. Both him and Kong will teammup by the end to fight something and they both go about their business after. Godzilla 3 and Kong 2 are coming after this n probably one more film if they can make it.

His names in the title is my point. Both him and Kong will teammup by the end to fight something and they both go about their business after. Godzilla 3 and Kong 2 are coming after this n probably one more film if they can make it.

I been said that shit. I dropped that shit first

Let's use logic, zilla is a walking nuclear weapon, and Kong, can throw rocks. Zilla got this, easy.

Exactly..my nigga is a walking nuke..u just can't turn that ish on and off without any repercussions..

These are them iPhone users who stay w their ish on 1% instead of charging it.

we ain’t arguing about that.

we arguing Zilla >>> OJ Simpson

Lololololol
Nah that's all yall I've just got the popcorn enjoying the fuckery lol. Been a Gman/black and white monster film fan my whole life so I'm enjoying the monsterverse for all it's worth.

Exactly..my nigga is a walking nuke..u just can't turn that ish on and off without any repercussions..

These are them iPhone users who stay w their ish on 1% instead of charging it.
zilla gay and been gay.....thats why he mad at Kong for getting becky.....he want Kong.

godzilla every movie halfway through the fight

View attachment 447088

Facts! This muthafucca come outta the water already breathing heavy as shyt. Lol!

At least Kong shootin his shot tho. Post pics of Zilla and all his wimenz. Or does he prefer the 3rd...4th...5th letters in that word instead? Hmmm

No wonder why he be hiding. Ole DL in the closet head azzz ligga. This fool bout to sho up to battle wit Kong like...
tenor-12.gif
...talmbout "OH HEEEYYY!"

its all coming out now.

Pride-zilla

I bet Kong caught hate crime charges when he hit zilla

Back