Welcome To aBlackWeb

And bruh. The show clearly didn't take a break cuz of covid...they took a break cuz of the Olympics.

Alotta shows do that

Still doesn't explain why there wasn't a single appearance from Esposito's character after the break.

Idk, maybe I'm looking too much into it.

Maybe not.

That didn't even make sense to me.

I mean, how many people does Bumpy have working for him?

Shouldn't have been that hard for them to guard the stash house and keep anybody from getting near it.
Nah that’s fair homie lobbed it from a block away

That didn't even make sense to me.

I mean, how many people does Bumpy have working for him?

Shouldn't have been that hard for them to guard the stash house and keep anybody from getting near it.

Bruh. Nothing in that episode (other than debating the civil rights bill in practical terms and violent vs non violent resistance) made any sense.

imo this show officially become a super hero show...bumpy is the flawed superhero, while malcolm is his wise all knowing sidekick.

Bruh. Nothing in that episode (other than debating the civil rights bill in practical terms and violent vs non violent resistance) made any sense.

imo this show officially become a super hero show...bumpy is the flawed superhero, while malcolm is his wise all knowing sidekick.

I said this last season.

They're using Bumpy's name to tell Frank Lucas' story.

Bumpy was never heavy in the drug game like it's being portrayed.

His racket was the numbers game.

While this show is entertaining, the movie Hoodlum is a better representation of what Bumpy was really about.

Drugs weren't a part of that movie at all.

smh at the writers tho.

They gone have these young kids thinking all this shit really happened

I mean how you gone 100% make up an assassination attempt after the famed Mike Wallace interview.

Of course assassination attempts did happen. But why completely make up one. Show sum respect to history

They jus doin whatever it takes to hype up this bumpy, malcolm friendship.

Back