Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another dope episode. Man I was getting pissed off watching this. Sad after all these years we still dealing with some of the same mess.

This shit surely showing Elijah and certain members of the NOI as some shady muhfuckas. I wonder how folks are taking those depictions... Malcolms depiction as well

One of the best shows on tv right now.

Not just because of Bumpy...........but also because of Malcolm X's presence on the show.

Only problem I still have is the............."creative license"...........they're taking with the show.

I mean, I get it..........there is a disclaimer at the beginning of every show.

But from everything I've heard about Bumpy, he wasn't involved in the drug business.

Definitely not to the extent that's being portrayed on the show.

He was in the numbers business.

Guess they figured not enough people would relate to the numbers angle, so they went the drug route.

It actually seems like they're using Bumpy's name to tell Frank Lucas' story.

Doesn't really sit right with me.

There should be enough material about Bumpy in real life to do an accurate portrayal of him without using the drug angle.

Dope episode... i gotta be honest we all know what they leading up to with Malcolms storyline and I know ima be heated all over again.. smfh

Errbody actin they ass off in this tho for real.

lol might have to make a gif of dudes face when he walked in and seen his wife and his old side piece at the table 🤣

the fuck is this?! 😬🧐

Malcolm thinking the FBI there to protect him, season finale is when they gonna assassinate him. That's gonna be a tough watch.

Bumpy wife and mistress working together, that shit should never happen

So that young Italian working for Chin is suppose to be Gregory Scarpa? He was the one who found out about the Freedom Riders.

This on break until August 8, WTF

R61773ce1c6a907d6368f2ecdc218710d

Man. WTF?! I thought they jus took memorial day weekend off.

This some bullshit. Epix never done no shit like this b4 to none of their other shows.

I understand a winter/Christmas break. But a motherfuckin summer break?!

Ugh. imo this season hasn't even been that good. But I was still looking forward to watchin it smh

That's wild they came to a screeching halt in the middle of the season 🤣 a good way to get ppl to cancel an Epix subscription, but you know I'm piracy gang 🥶

Back