BTW the Valkyries are harder to beat than Balder. Not even close

Is Balder a part of the main story or is he a side boss somewhere? Balder = The Stranger?

I yesterday i found the last piece of the language cipher for Nifelhelm. Didnt go to it though, im at that part in the story where I am supposed to go to the realm of the giants, but as i tried to teleport the Head told me we needed to find his other eye in order for him to be able to go with us so I guess im doing that tonight.

Reactions: Old Man Cain
Is Balder a part of the main story or is he a side boss somewhere? Balder = The Stranger?

I yesterday i found the last piece of the language cipher for Nifelhelm. Didnt go to it though, im at that part in the story where I am supposed to go to the realm of the giants, but as i tried to teleport the Head told me we needed to find his other eye in order for him to be able to go with us so I guess im doing that tonight.
He's the Stranger

I don't like nifelhelm. Fuck that place.

Think of Niflheim as a baseball diamond. If you start left, you're going clockwise, and vice versa for the right. Grind the first room until you get enough mist echoes for the armor and can go deeper in the maze.

Once you've done that, there's an enchantment you can buy from the center area in one of the chests. It's slightly off center to the left when you first get in there. It's for 2500 mist echoes and lets you stay in even longer.

Once you have the armor and the enchanment, you have more than enough time to run through the maze without fear of dying.

And use the ps4 button to bring up the map if you get turned around. Once you understand it, it's almost impossible to get lost in there.

Think of Niflheim as a baseball diamond. If you start left, you're going clockwise, and vice versa for the right. Grind the first room until you get enough mist echoes for the armor and can go deeper in the maze.

Once you've done that, there's an enchantment you can buy from the center area in one of the chests. It's slightly off center to the left when you first get in there. It's for 2500 mist echoes and lets you stay in even longer.

Once you have the armor and the enchanment, you have more than enough time to run through the maze without fear of dying.

And use the ps4 button to bring up the map if you get turned around. Once you understand it, it's almost impossible to get lost in there.

I'll try that out.

Yesterday I was just running around it trying to figure it oUT. Ended up getting the quest for sindrid to bring him 500 echoes. I don't know how I did it, but I ran through one trap, killed mobs, got chests, ran to next area, killed mobs and got chests, then tried finding sindrid again, but everywhere I ran looked unfamiliar and mobs always spawned lmao. Do the areas spawn monsters everytime you come back? If so I might just keep the trap to my back, kill mobs, run through same trap and back and rekill mobs until I can get the echoes for sindrid

I'll try that out.

Yesterday I was just running around it trying to figure it oUT. Ended up getting the quest for sindrid to bring him 500 echoes. I don't know how I did it, but I ran through one trap, killed mobs, got chests, ran to next area, killed mobs and got chests, then tried finding sindrid again, but everywhere I ran looked unfamiliar and mobs always spawned lmao. Do the areas spawn monsters everytime you come back? If so I might just keep the trap to my back, kill mobs, run through same trap and back and rekill mobs until I can get the echoes for sindrid
You don't have to fight enemies if you don't want to unless you're in an area trying to get chests that they're in. I've been farming and bought one of those 3 armors already. Killed that punkass Valkeryie too but get your stats up first before you face her. If you see her just run lol.

I'll try that out.

They don't respawn.. so once you kill them and get the chests you should be good. As @Like_Water said once you get the armour and enchantments you can spend more time in there without worrying about dying so its less of a rush

Just watched a video explaining why freya destroyed atreus arrows earlier I the game. How the fuck did I miss that?

Sigrun is a G.damn bee-itch, man. Fuck this fuckin ho, G.dammit. I'm level 9, with maxed out Valkyrie armor, and this cocksucker keeps escaping death by the skin of her teeth. Smh. Bastard.

Sigrun is a G.damn bee-itch, man. Fuck this fuckin ho, G.dammit. I'm level 9, with maxed out Valkyrie armor, and this cocksucker keeps escaping death by the skin of her teeth. Smh. Bastard.

I beat that bitch's ass. Ain't even use a resurrection stone.

Now I don't know what else to do though. I guess I can just run around and get rid of the ravens. I've got 1 realm tear left. And a few treasure maps.

I'm depressed now. I love this game and I don't want it to be over. I may just go finish HZD. I never got the DLC and I'm still pretty early on in the game. Smh.

Soooooo...I had my 1st run in with a Valkyrie. Got my azzz WHOOPED!

Needless to say I opted to come back when I got my shyt together.

I was against this game at 1st when they mentioned the direction they were going with the Norse mythology. But I can't front...this shyt is intriguing as hell.

As the story goes on, I find myself wanting to know more about what happened b/t the giants, Thor, Odin, and the World Serpent. Can't wait to find out what happens. And COT DAMN at the dead giant wit the spike thru its head.

Murked the fuck out of the valkryrie in niflheim. I've just been grinding in here trying to get enough to open all chests and realm tears. Haven't done the main story yet still. Might go back to muselheim soon and try doing more challenges, but maybe I'll finish the main quest and complete the other realms after.

Murked the fuck out of the valkryrie in niflheim. I've just been grinding in here trying to get enough to open all chests and realm tears. Haven't done the main story yet still. Might go back to muselheim soon and try doing more challenges, but maybe I'll finish the main quest and complete the other realms after.

Grind I niflheim for a bit longer and do a few of the muselpheim challenges to upgrade your cursed mist armor. You not beating the highest priced realm years with at least a lil 6-7 armor and fully upgraded atreus arrows and magic.

Soooooo...I had my 1st run in with a Valkyrie. Got my azzz WHOOPED!

Needless to say I opted to come back when I got my shyt together.

I was against this game at 1st when they mentioned the direction they were going with the Norse mythology. But I can't front...this shyt is intriguing as hell.

As the story goes on, I find myself wanting to know more about what happened b/t the giants, Thor, Odin, and the World Serpent. Can't wait to find out what happens. And COT DAMN at the dead giant wit the spike thru its head.

You will enjoy the endgame fight lol.

Grind I niflheim for a bit longer and do a few of the muselpheim challenges to upgrade your cursed mist armor. You not beating the highest priced realm years with at least a lil 6-7 armor and fully upgraded atreus arrows and magic.

I'm already at level 6 and 3/4, will probably be up a bit more when I upgrade. Got all my skills leveled up and all my skill trees purchased. Only skills I still need are the blades but they are locked until I do the quest I believe. Niflheim has gotten a lot easier since killing the valkryrie tho

Got 100% completion and all trophies. Nothing else left to do. They need to release a DLC asap.
:cry:

still aint got it but im finally done w/ 2k this year, so its time

reading thru this thread, shit sounds deeper than rap

Haven't been playing much still grinding nifelhelm a couple hours here and there. Man I am horrible fighting wulvers. Those things fuck me up. Can't find a good start for them