This don't get hit challenge in Musphelheim is kicking my ass. I don't even want to know about the Valkeryie :yikes1:

I just blocked the whole time and let the lil homie shoot them fools with arrows for the dont get hit challenge

I just blocked the whole time and let the lil homie shoot them fools with arrows for the dont get hit challenge
I only have one legendary outfit for Atreus but it's the fighter one. I'll probably just stick to superior outfit for him then and just try to camp smh.

I read something the other day about how there are 6 enchantments that are a wink to the infinity stones
  • Andvari’s Soul - Soul Stone
  • Njord’s Temporal Stone - Time Stone
  • Eye of the Outer Realm - Space Stone
  • Ivaldi’s Corrupted Mind - Mind Stone
  • Asgard’s Shard of Existence - Reality Stone
  • Muspelheim Eye of Power - Power Stone
ezgif-4-58708dbc13.gif

Thor finna get that Thanos Hulk treatment when I see him next time lol

A bitch and a half to get but that platinum trophy was very rewarding and worth it. Fuck Sigrun! I refuse to try and fight her on give me god of war level

PS_Messages_20180503_212212.jpg

props bruh! Im at like 84% on the trophies but iono if i feel like hunting down all them bitch ass odin crows lol

That was the worst part for real. I just circled the map one are at a time until I got them all. Had to have logged 50hrs at least searching for everything

Im at 91%...im good there.

That's 7 god of wars under my belt that i beat and im looking forward to the next one

I still haven't beat the main story. I've been doing a decent amount of side stuff. Taken down 4 valkyrie. That Geidriful, or whatever the fuck her name is, is a bitch.

I just got back from Helheim with the boy when Brok and Sindri gave me their mission. I been wanting Sindri's armor, so I knocked that out real quick.

I think I'ma stick to the main mission now though. I don't wanna beat the game and have nothing new to look forward to.

Reactions: Lou Cypher
I still haven't beat the main story. I've been doing a decent amount of side stuff. Taken down 4 valkyrie. That Geidriful, or whatever the fuck her name is, is a bitch.

I just got back from Helheim with the boy when Brok and Sindri gave me their mission. I been wanting Sindri's armor, so I knocked that out real quick.

I think I'ma stick to the main mission now though. I don't wanna beat the game and have nothing new to look forward to.

Nah man beating the game won't make you stop playing. It's still a ton of shit to do, not just treasure hunting.

Nah man beating the game won't make you stop playing. It's still a ton of shit to do, not just treasure hunting.

Oh, I know. I was just purposely putting some stuff off. I beat it last night anyway. Just got my Ivaldi Cursed Mist Set and the enchantment and I'm grinding the mist now.

Last edited:
Killed my first valkryrie yesterday. Kara, the one who sumons 5 mosters at a time. Took me like 5 tries but got her once I found out how to stun her.

Found the valkryrie area in helheim too but tried to kill it like 6 times but never made it passed a quarter health. That thing is a pain in the ass. The one where she just pounces on you and takes most your health away in one hit. Hard as hell to dodge sometimes.

Besides that I am now able to teleport to almost all locations so I've been running back and doing realm tear fights and trying to discover stuff with my new skills. If anyone has tips for those valkryrie I'm open to it lol.

Story wise I need to go to jotunheim to try and access the giants realm.

Reactions: Ironman
Killed my first valkryrie yesterday. Kara, the one who sumons 5 mosters at a time. Took me like 5 tries but got her once I found out how to stun her.

Found the valkryrie area in helheim too but tried to kill it like 6 times but never made it passed a quarter health. That thing is a pain in the ass. The one where she just pounces on you and takes most your health away in one hit. Hard as hell to dodge sometimes.

Besides that I am now able to teleport to almost all locations so I've been running back and doing realm tear fights and trying to discover stuff with my new skills. If anyone has tips for those valkryrie I'm open to it lol.

Story wise I need to go to jotunheim to try and access the giants realm.

Just be patient and figure out their patterns of attack. If you see a red ring around them, dodge asap cause that's an unblockable move. Use the murder of crows or wolf magic for the boy.

A bitch and a half to get but that platinum trophy was very rewarding and worth it. Fuck Sigrun! I refuse to try and fight her on give me god of war level

View attachment 44489

That's fucking awesome dude, I can't imagine everything it took to get that lol. I just got my first gold trophy yesterday. I think when I beat the game I'll probably try to kill all the valkyries and try my best to complete all the realms, but like others have said, no way I'm looking for all those fucking ravens haha. Props on completing it though

I havent read the thread yet cause I dont want spoilers but that boat ride home when he went to get the blades of chaos was fucking epic. The fight afterwards when there was like a 100 enemies and you had the blades was insane. Im almost done with it though. Gonna run through this thread when im finished.