GNS vs Race Jones

@Inori you like this account because it's one of these jackass mods behind it

lol Nah. Isn't the oversight committee supposed to be against the mods?

That whole thread was about holding mods responsible and "transparency".... but at the end of the thread... a PM was made for members of the oversight committee to deliberate about shit in secret.

I think the whole shit is silly honestly which makes it hilarious. *shrugs*

Reactions: SeaSnake and AP2.5
lol Nah. Isn't the oversight committee supposed to be against the mods?

That whole thread was about holding mods responsible and "transparency".... but at the end of the thread... a PM was made for members of the oversight committee to deliberate about shit in secret.

I think the whole shit is silly honestly which makes it hilarious. *shrugs*
The civil rights movement was filled w turncoat sell out niggas

@Race Jones

I'm all for jokes and shit but regardless of what you think people may have said worse to me doesn't excuse what you said to me. Idc how you address your friends irl, I take those words from anyone as a sign of disrespect.

I disagree with you about as much as I agree with you and even when I wanna put my hands around your neck and apply pressure, I don't get all loose with my words towards you because I could assume we're both playing but if you were offended, then I gotta apologize for that.

To avoid those situations from happening, I tread lightly in my responses to you because if the conversations always supposed to be about using critical thinking this and critical thinking that, I would think you would have a better response towards me than eat a dick when you disagree with me.

There is absolutely nothing endearing about saying that to someone imo.

And if I'm keeping it a buck, I meant to ban you for the day but I was rushing and didn't realize I chose hours.

We can disagree and still be civil as I've given you absolutely no reason to talk to me in the manner in which you chose to.

@Race Jones

I'm all for jokes and shit but regardless of what you think people may have said worse to me doesn't excuse what you said to me. Idc how you address your friends irl, I take those words from anyone as a sign of disrespect.

I disagree with you about as much as I agree with you and even when I wanna put my hands around your neck and apply pressure, I don't get all loose with my words towards you because I could assume we're both playing but if you were offended, then I gotta apologize for that.

To avoid those situations from happening, I tread lightly in my responses to you because if the conversations always supposed to be about using critical thinking this and critical thinking that, I would think you would have a better response towards me than eat a dick when you disagree with me.

And if I'm keeping it a buck, I meant to ban you for the day but I was rushing and didn't realize I chose hours.

We can disagree and still be civil as I've given you absolutely no reason to talk to me in the manner in which you chose to.
So being offended is now a bannable offense moving forward, lets glance over the fact that some higher ups be calling people bitches and faggots just like posters. Lets just lay down the ground rules so people will know cause now it's looking like y'all making shit up as you go along depending on the person

Last edited:
@Race Jones

ap..... shut up