Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girl Who Brags About Driving Drunk Kills Two State Troopers And A Civillian

sum shit like that happened to me few yrs back

cop ran my ID, license was suspended (didn't kno at the time) & he supposedly suspected me of DUI

but let me go

it wasn't til after I wrecked later that night when the same cop arrested me but lied in the report about our 1st encounter

cuz it'd be hard to explain why he let someone go who's license was suspended & suspected of DUI

sum shit like that happened to me few yrs back

cop ran my ID, license was suspended (didn't kno at the time) & he supposedly suspected me of DUI

but let me go

it wasn't til after I wrecked later that night when the same cop arrested me but lied in the report about our 1st encounter

cuz it'd be hard to explain why he let someone go who's license was suspended & suspected of DUI

Bruh probably shyt his pants when he saw you again.

Bruh probably shyt his pants when he saw you again.

idk

but the way he lied (even in court) he was hoping it'd jus be his word vs. mine & I'd plead out

wrong-drumpf.gif

What?

EXAMPLE:

Your mother is out buying Christmas presents with her grandkids (YOUR KIDS) and some clown who is drunk outta his mind runs a red light and takes out your whole family….

This kinda person deserves a second chance?

I get it fam but shit.

Wait what happened? Did he get exposed in court?

he would've if it went to trial

he lied in the report, then continued the lies as he testified at 1 of the preliminary hearings

then bout a wk before trial my lawyer told the prosecutor we had a witness who was there & phone records (since he lied & said he let me call someone to get me)

next thing I kno charges dropped

:shrug2:

Back