Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girl Who Brags About Driving Drunk Kills Two State Troopers And A Civillian

If she can get good lawyers she might can get less time because it’s the State Troopers fault that they are Dead. The Troopers didn’t do their jobs properly or thorough when they pulled her over they couldn’t smell the alcohol on her they couldn’t tell that she was imperiled she blew two times over the legal limit. The girl should have been arrested on the spot but she wasn’t it’s no way she sober up quick enough and fast enough when she got pulled over that they couldn’t tell she was drunk The state troopers did a half ass job and let her go with a warning. So when they did that they were putting other people life in harm and in jeopardy by letting her go. And she end up killing them it’s their fault O well .

No, it’s the woman who got drunk, drove drunk and then ran them over’s fault that they’re dead. Fuck outta here.

"You get what you ask for/you get it cause you ASK for it."

She wanted this, gloating about driving drunk, and doing 100+ in 50 mph zones.

Fuck DAT Broad. She needs 30-40 years.

Drunk driver killed my cousin two years ago. Fuck sympathy for mammals like her.
Agreed to the fullest. Got drunk, gloated about it, and fucked around and killed 3 people. Nah fuck that. It should be a 30 yr mandatory sentence i mean 3 people lost their lives!

Don’t get how people make a habit of drunk driving… I had one close call when I was younger and knew never to do it again

Can’t have too much sympathy for her with what she did. Killing 2 cops she’s probably getting life.

This. I don’t get it, son. I drove home drunk on my 26th birthday and knew after that night that it couldn’t ever happen again. It was all bad. By son’s mom called my homie the next morning like ‘Yo why the FUCK you let him drive home last night?!?’.

I was leaving the club maybe 4-5 years ago, got in the road and petty quickly realized I shouldn’t be driving.Pulled over and had my girl drive.

Video disabled btw.

Reading some of yall responses...there's enough blame to go around. Most of it on the hefa who drove drunk. This why I have a hate/loath relationship wit social media. Stupid azzz muthafuccas having access. Best believe that post is coming back wit a vengeance in court.

But if the state troopers stopped her and knew she was drunk after doing tests...then blame falls on them as well. They're trained for this. They are 2nd line of defense from allowing something terrible to happen.

She should've been locked up on the spot. Smh

I was going to restart a debate I did on here last year but I won't. She must've been really fucked up if after being pulled over she couldn't shake that shit off enough to drive home. Also after that I'd been liable to pull over and call my wife and tell her to send me an uber. She got her get out of jail free card and then fucked that all the way up. She's going to get the book thrown at her. Her best bet is to hope they run her sentences concurrent and not consecutively.

Yall have lost yall fucking minds if yall really think any defense of "well the troopers should've arrested her cause they knew she drunk" is going to benefit or even be looked at favorably for her in court. Shit ain't going to work and will make people not like her even more.

It will be looked at as she is trying to place elsewhere when the bottom line is she NEVER should've been drunk driving in the first place.

She better take a plea where the sentences run concurrently and get the shit over with.

I was going to restart a debate I did on here last year but I won't. She must've been really fucked up if after being pulled over she couldn't shake that shit off enough to drive home. Also after that I'd been liable to pull over and call my wife and tell her to send me an uber. She got her get out of jail free card and then fucked that all the way up. She's going to get the book thrown at her. Her best bet is to hope they run her sentences concurrent and not consecutively.

"shake that shit off"

:hahaha:

idk but I'm not sure that's how it works

Reading you guys’ responses, I was convinced she musta been white.

Went to her Twitter page and saw a black profile pic.

The cops let a black drunk driver just speed off into the night?

Really?

Yall have lost yall fucking minds if yall really think any defense of "well the troopers should've arrested her cause they knew she drunk" is going to benefit or even be looked at favorably for her in court. Shit ain't going to work and will make people not like her even more.

It will be looked at as she is trying to place elsewhere when the bottom line is she NEVER should've been drunk driving in the first place.

She better take a plea where the sentences run concurrently and get the shit over with.
I don't see it as a legal defense...just some people stating, the trooper bore some responsibility as well, if he knew/suspected she was drunk and let her go.

I think we all know the courts are gonna throw the book at her...she killed 2 troppers. She's effectively, a "cop killer"...she will be shown no mercy.

FTR: I detest drunk drivers...they hardly ever stop until something like this happens and they're locked up

I don't see it as a legal defense...just some people stating, the trooper bore some responsibility as well, if he knew/suspected she was drunk and let her go.

I think we all know the courts are gonna throw the book at her...she killed 2 troppers. She's effectively, a "cop killer"...she will be shown no mercy.

It really shouldn't even brought up by her, the lawyer or anybody connected to her. Leave that shit alone

I see the vitriol against drunk drivers, and I really can't dispute it. As someone who used to drive while intoxicated all the time, alcohol just affects some people differently. I don't think people always know when they've had too much to drive. Like I've never driven when I was wasted, but I've been in a situation where I blew over the limit but easily passed every physical test so the cops just let me go.

This chick seems different though. It seems like she knew she was compromised and still got behind the wheel and took pride in that. That's not exactly what I'm talking about. I don't really get this story though. It's hard for me to believe that some cops let someone they knew was fucked up go, especially a black chick. Even if they didn't want to hem her up too bad, there are other things they could have done.

Back