Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girl Who Brags About Driving Drunk Kills Two State Troopers And A Civillian

Feel bad for the victims.

Fuck the drunk driver.

Fuck the troopers who let her go so she can continue down the highway drunk af.

The victims were the cops...but yeah they definitely shouldn't have just let her go if she was that gone. Ol girl gotta deal with her stupidity being on blast for the entire world to see on top of the criminal charges. I wouldn't be shocked if she ends up breaking down mentally from the shock of it all

There's nothing good about drunk driving.

Them hats do look goofy as fuck too. It makes me dislike police even more seeing that stupid get up.

not sayin drunk drivin is good

but judgin from her "best drunk driver ever" tweet I assume she's driven drunk more than once & may have had sum close calls but it was all good... til it wasn't

The victims were the cops...but yeah they definitely shouldn't have just let her go if she was that gone. Ol girl gotta deal with her stupidity being on blast for the entire world to see on top of the criminal charges. I wouldn't be shocked if she ends up breaking down mentally from the shock of it all

Yeah, I missed that part somehow while my cpu was buffering. Wow. I noticed they made a point to report that she was wearing the cuffs of the dead troopers.

I hope they throw the book at her. Ridiculous.

Nothing is cool about drunk driving.

The laws & penalties on drunk driving need to be cracked down more in this country. If you're a repeat offender or hurt/kill another person you do jail time and lose your license for the rest of your life.

If she can get good lawyers she might can get less time because it’s the State Troopers fault that they are Dead. The Troopers didn’t do their jobs properly or thorough when they pulled her over they couldn’t smell the alcohol on her they couldn’t tell that she was imperiled she blew two times over the legal limit. The girl should have been arrested on the spot but she wasn’t it’s no way she sober up quick enough and fast enough when she got pulled over that they couldn’t tell she was drunk The state troopers did a half ass job and let her go with a warning. So when they did that they were putting other people life in harm and in jeopardy by letting her go. And she end up killing them it’s their fault O well .

Back