Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gillie da kid says all lives matter

:hahaha:

Self hate
tenor.gif

I want you both to remember this thread and the energy you have

you can’t name a time we’re I wasn’t always consistent in my viewpoints unless new information was presented. I mean we been on this board for years and now you care about black on black crime?

I've care about it my whole life my man..when rodney king got beaten by cops and the hood burned down. And month later some nigga killed my best friend mom and nobody gave a fuck..I been cared about it playboy

I've care about it my whole life my man..when rodney king got beaten by cops and the hood burned down. And month later some nigga killed my best friend mom and nobody gave a fuck..I been cared about it playboy

Damn that extremely fucked up. But how are people supposed to show they care after the fact? Everyday it’s some sort of event or something against community violence. We all know it’s literally only a small amount of dangerous people harming the community. No it does not help that rap has played into negative stereotypes but does rap reflect the community or the other way around? I think people are saying that these issues we have are on us to fix but we didn’t create it.

Imagine you had a drinking problem and you disregarded you liver. You did alot of damage to your liver. Now in the mean time you also do drugs and the drugs are absolutely ravaging you mind and body. But the drink..it is really affecting your liver.

So you say, my liver matters..no more drinking, my liver means alot to me. And your friend that cares about you says..yea man, your liver matters and I get that..but your drug problem is really really detrimental as well, maybe more so than what the drink is doing to your liver..

And you lose your fuckin mind..like..everyone does drugs..so what..of course I do drugs..why you want me to be perfect..

And your friend is like..fam..I get that everyone does drugs but the amount of drugs you are doing is really doing alot of damage to you.

That's all this is..

But ehh...tonight I'm back on my meds and figure I'm not gonna care as much about this by the end of the week

Imagine you had a drinking problem and you disregarded you liver. You did alot of damage to your liver. Now in the mean time you also do drugs and the drugs are absolutely ravaging you mind and body. But the drink..it is really affecting your liver.

So you say, my liver matters..no more drinking, my liver means alot to me. And your friend that cares about you says..yea man, your liver matters and I get that..but your drug problem is really really detrimental as well, maybe more so than what the drink is doing to your liver..

And you lose your fuckin mind..like..everyone does drugs..so what..of course I do drugs..why you want me to be perfect..

And your friend is like..fam..I get that everyone does drugs but the amount of drugs you are doing is really doing alot of damage to you.

That's all this is..

Lmaooooo. I'm not gonna call you out your name even tho I want to.

Gtfohwtbs tho.

Skimmed but too lazy to fully read. But did somebody come out they mouth and say the dumb shit about black on black crime not being a real thing yet? Been seeing that bs on social media like the plague lately.

That's all this is..

That is literally the worst analogy I have ever seen ever. If a nigga got life long diabetes but smokes weed sometimes even does crack. But he dies due to lack of insulin are you gonna blame the crack or the insulin?

idk if this even makes sense

We get it we really do. But see you and niggas like @DOS_patos grew up or came up around a bunch of bullshit and the bullshit was justified and y’all both in your 40s so of course stubborn. I feel like when y’all were younger y’all saw a lot of shit did a lot of shit but were smart enough not to die and avoid prison and now as matured adults y’all see a lot stuff y’all was on was bs. So now y’all want to tell every young brother that y’all think needs to hear it about how bad our culture is and get mad when they ignore you much like yall ignored any others when you were younger. But it seems like y’all forget every black person ain’t living like Boyz in the Hood and robbing people. Not every nigga has to be steered away from the streets or got swayed by a rap song and shot at an opp. Yes the culture has its issues but y’all have this defeatist mind set about black people in general and it weird
Why you mentioning me?
You still speaking in shit you don't know about?

Point out where I ever spoke about black people with a defeatist mindset.

Last edited:
Back