Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gillie da kid says all lives matter

Gillie gave permission to his new cac boss to say nigga

That's who YOU wit huh?
Yea fam, I'm capable of not being afraid of having an opinion similar to someone people disagree with on other things, because I think for myself and dont allow group think to persuade me to believe what ever is most popular. Cause I believe that agreeing on one thing doesnt mean we have to agree on everything, which is the fucking antithesis of this argument in the first place..

giphy - 2019-09-01T221813.374.gif

Yea fam, I'm capable of not being afraid of having an opinion similar to someone people disagree with on other things, because I think for myself and dont allow group think to persuade me to believe what ever is most popular. Cause I believe that agreeing on one thing doesnt mean we have to agree on everything, which is the fucking antithesis of this argument in the first place..

View attachment 316733
Shit ain't worth arguing when someone is clearly wrong. Guillie was clearly since people saying BLM ate not the crimimals out their killing other black people. Whats so hard to understand about that? Chicago don't got shit to do with anyone but Chicago. Some times the group is right and its that simple.

Shit ain't worth arguing when someone is clearly wrong. Guillie was clearly since people saying BLM ate not the crimimals out their killing other black people. Whats so hard to understand about that? Chicago don't got shit to do with anyone but Chicago. Some times the group is right and its that simple.
Yall keep looking at how poorly he says what he says and not the nuance of what he is saying.

Black lives matter, there is no dispute to any of us black people that black lives matter just as much as any other life. The nuance is what he is saying is..

The energy the community puts into the anger of being victimized by members of other races and the police is not the same level of anger and energy that we have for when we victimize each other.

He is sayin ok..we are all saying black lives matter. Let's as a whole stop treating each other like killing each other is just another dead nigga.

And like I said..alot of you have pointed out that yall ain't from the element and environment that he draws the sentiment from. So maybe that's why yall cant understand how little a anotha niggaz life is valued by another nigga in certain environments.

But that's where his sentiment is coming from. That's where bizzy bones sentiment is coming from..maino..some niggaz that seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it at eye level. Someo of us have seen and experienced it..eye level

I can count on two hands the amount of times I've been treated like a nigga by cops..I dont have enough digits to count how many times I've been treated like a nigga by the opps and I cant explain it no better than that..

If yall cant get it..I'm sorry

Yall keep looking at how poorly he says what he says and not the nuance of what he is saying.

Black lives matter, there is no dispute to any of us black people that black lives matter just as much as any other life. The nuance is what he is saying is..

The energy the community puts into the anger of being victimized by members of other races and the police is not the same level of anger and energy that we have for when we victimize each other.

He is sayin ok..we are all saying black lives matter. Let's as a whole stop treating each other like killing each other is just another dead nigga.

And like I said..alot of you have pointed out that yall ain't from the element and environment that he draws the sentiment from. So maybe that's why yall cant understand how little a anotha niggaz life is valued by another nigga in certain environments.

But that's where his sentiment is coming from. That's where bizzy bones sentiment is coming from..maino..some niggaz that seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it at eye level. Someo of us have seen and experienced it..eye level

I can count on two hands the amount of times I've been treated like a nigga by cops..I dont have enough digits to count how many times I've been treated like a nigga by the opps and I cant explain it no better than that..

If yall cant get it..I'm sorry
Black on black crime is a byproduct of white supremacy

We could stop killing each other right now and we'd still be in the belly of the beast. There'd still be George floyds and Breonna Taylors.. but you already knew that

Black on black crime is a byproduct of white supremacy

We could stop killing each other right now and we'd still be in the belly of the beast. There'd still be George floyds and Breonna Taylors.. but you already knew that
What happens to the source of something when it can no longer produce a by product ?

Sweat is a byproduct of physical exertion, what happens when your body can no longer produce sweat?

What happens to the source of something when it can no longer produce a by product ?
You're implying preventing BOB crime could eventually prevent anti black racism... Nope.

Anti black racism predates BOB crime obviously. Chronologically speaking we've been victims of white supremacy long before there was a such thing as BOB crime. They victimized us when we were the pinnacle of class, dressed in our Sunday best

On the flip side, dismantling white supremacy will have a drastic impact on BOB crime.

You're implying preventing BOB crime could eventually prevent anti black racism... Nope.

Anti black racism predates BOB crime obviously. Chronologically speaking we've been victims of white supremacy long before there was a such thing as BOB crime. They victimized us when we were the pinnacle of class, dressed in our Sunday best

On the flip side, dismantling white supremacy will have a drastic impact on BOB crime.
A byproduct of systemic racism is the school to prison pipeline, it's what makes privatization of prisons such a money maker.

A byproduct of systemic racism is low wage city jobs, its what politicians use to placate middle income and wealthy tax payers and blame issues on the ineptitude of social workers and underfunded programs.

A byproduct of systemic racism is white officers protrollig black communities due to the lack of minority candidates due to the lack of trust in the law.

We have control over the school to prison pipeline

We have control over our ability to educate ourselves and secure higher paying jobs

We have control over how many of us can choose to enrol and police our own streets.

Systemic racism is not one huge problem, it's a compartmentalize problem. We have more control than people believe, but it's easier for everyone to watch videos about jerry meandering, and shit and believe nothing can be done..than to actually take responsibility to do shit.

People would rather argue about who were the orginal jews than to realize none of that fuckin matters as of today.

The past is written, work in the present and write the future. No it's not easy, but hard doesnt mean impossible. It means difficult.

Last edited:
When I was a kid I had a coach at the boys and girls club..

We had a basketball team..he taught us three important lessons..

1.when it came time to choose a Jersey he removed 33, 23, 10, 17, 32, all of the numbers of notable players. He said dont be the next jordan be the 1st you.

2.when we worked out he took us jogging through affluent neighborhoods. He told us it was because he wanted us to feel like we belonged anywhere.

3.when we jogged and someone got tired we ran in place till that person was ready to go. At first we would clown the person for making us run in place. But he said dont clown that man, tell him we got him till hes ready. First we did it as a joke, then it became a chore, then it became a habit.

This coach of mine was a black man that volunteered his time, to bless us with jewels of life. Ion dont fear white men like alot of yall do

Back