Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gillie da kid says all lives matter

Shit I don't know what mufuckas don't get. Of course all lives should matter but the actions of police getting off in certain cases indicates otherwise so we have to specify "black lives matter" lol that simple. He taking about some other shit

Watch this...how bout the acceptance of our lives being meaningless to us and being something that anyone can now flippantly discuss and become a mega star without it being a problem

So prominent that proximity dont matter and it becomes a clear minded choice being ok to talk about killing niggaz

posting Snitcho the Clown doesn't help your argument

We have accepted killing one another and victimizing one another that its become the most influential form of entertainment in America. The death and the destruction of one another is....u know what

Nevamind

We get it we really do. But see you and niggas like @DOS_patos grew up or came up around a bunch of bullshit and the bullshit was justified and y’all both in your 40s so of course stubborn. I feel like when y’all were younger y’all saw a lot of shit did a lot of shit but were smart enough not to die and avoid prison and now as matured adults y’all see a lot stuff y’all was on was bs. So now y’all want to tell every young brother that y’all think needs to hear it about how bad our culture is and get mad when they ignore you much like yall ignored any others when you were younger. But it seems like y’all forget every black person ain’t living like Boyz in the Hood and robbing people. Not every nigga has to be steered away from the streets or got swayed by a rap song and shot at an opp. Yes the culture has its issues but y’all have this defeatist mind set about black people in general and it weird

We get it we really do. But see you and niggas like @DOS_patos grew up or came up around a bunch of bullshit and the bullshit was justified and y’all both in your 40s so of course stubborn. I feel like when y’all were younger y’all saw a lot of shit did a lot of shit but were smart enough not to die and avoid prison and now as matured adults y’all see a lot stuff y’all was on was bs. So now y’all want to tell every young brother that y’all think needs to hear it about how bad our culture is and get mad when they ignore you much like yall ignored any others when you were younger. But it seems like y’all forget every black person ain’t living like Boyz in the Hood and robbing people. Not every nigga has to be steered away from the streets or got swayed by a rap song and shot at an opp. Yes the culture has its issues but y’all have this defeatist mind set about black people in general and it weird
ibrqe5ae8bqqju.gif

Beautiful Post fam...I apologize

Back