Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghosting?

I've been the perpetrator and the victim of this

Sometimes stuff just fizzles out. Other times someone is enough of a pain in the a*s that I don't even want to go back and forth with them like that

However, never ghosted anyone I've actually spent time with

Im the ghoster. When i feel like things wont go further I'm out. No questions, no hassles, gone. Its easier for both parties imo. Like a bandaid.

I might have to do this and it's messed up because what she did was a completely turnoff.

What did she do?

I used to mess with this chick from Detroit about 9 years ago. She was good looking, thick, always kept herself up etc. 2 weeks ago, she inbox me on FB about how she miss me & told me to holla at her. Although, I wasn't looking for anything serious with her but her friend's neighbor told me that she play with her nose. I couldn't believe. After being gone for about 10 minutes, she came back to the car, sniffing uncontrollably. Then she was like "damn my nose acting up. I need to get off of the drugs for awhile". I was looking disgusted af at her. Then she didn't even manage to be appealing with her appearance. Then sh** haven't changed with her from 9 years ago because she started being needy. That was the focal reason why I stop messing with her back then. She started whining about being hungry. By now I'm irritated because she acting like a junkie in advance & told her "Go get something to eat then". She was like "Ain't got anything". So I'm thinking in my head "This girl get high off of cocaine but don't have money to eat????? 1st degree dummy smdh". Before I pulled up, I was contemplating that I was going to smash but after finding out that she snort powder, still extremely needy & her appearance wasn't up to par then I didn't even want to smash. She started hanging with the wrong crowd & let their habits influence her. I eventually made up an excuse to get out of there. This happened last Saturday & I been distant from communication ever since.

Last edited:
I used to mess with this chick from Detroit about 9 years ago. She was good looking, thick, always kept herself up etc. 2 weeks ago, she inbox me on FB about how she miss me & told me to holla at her. Although, I wasn't looking for anything serious with her but her friend's neighbor told me that she play with her nose. I couldn't believe. After being gone for about 10 minutes, she came back to the car, sniffing uncontrollably. Then she was like "damn my nose acting up. I need to get off of the drugs for awhile". I was looking disgusted af at her. Then she didn't even manage to be appealing with her appearance. Then sh** haven't changed with her from 9 years ago because she started being needy. That was the focal reason why I stop messing with her back then. She started whining about being hungry. By now I'm irritated because she acting like a junkie in advance & told her "Go get something to eat then". She was like "Ain't got anything". So I'm thinking in my head "This girl get high off of cocaine but don't have money to eat????? 1st degree dummy smdh". Before I pulled up, I was contemplating that I was going to smash but after finding out that she snort powder, still extremely needy & her appearance wasn't up to par then I didn't even want to smash. She started hanging with the wrong crowd & let their habits influence her. I eventually made up an excuse to get out of there. This happened last Saturday & I been distant from communication ever since.
Bruh I'm not even sure this qualify.

A cokehead can't just be like "What's the problem?" Bish should know damn well why you disappear on her whether she like it or not. She gon either start asking you for money or stealing your shit and selling it to support her habit.

I mean you could do the white knight shit and get her clean and have her eternally grateful but nobody will blame you if you don't.

Yeah man it be like that at times. I'll have you questioning was any of it was real or if I even exits.

Then if we run into each other face to face I hit em with my famous line
"I had to let you go so you could grow, perhaps in another life we could be" then be on about my way.

But when you're on the receiving end make sure you're able to handle what you dish out.

Back