Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghosting?

This happened with every girl I didn't call my girlfriend, so probably 50+ girls. I didn't feel like explaining myself cause honestly, I lost interest over the most petty shit, lol.

Only one I regretted doing it to. Sweet little Asian chick that had only been with one dude her whole life. I courted her something serious. I was really into getting the girl no other dude could get. Was really, really into this one though.

Finally got the draws off, went down on her, she got the big O, then I told her I had to go. Didn't return her calls or would answer and after a minute act like something came up.

I didn't go through with the deed cause she was way too sweet and I wasn't shit at the time. She'd thank me if I had took the time to explain it to her.

Has a somewhat similar situation back in the day.

Me and the crew hit up this titty bar one night. We walking around lookin for a table and I bumped into this stripper walking through. Turns out it was a broad I went to high school with that I was cool with but I really wanted to fuck with back then. We hug and all that, chop it up a bit, then she asked if I wanted a lapdance... Which was weird 'cause the whole time she got her titties in my face we sittin off catching on what we've been doing and who we've seen from school. We exchange numbers and over the next 8-9 months we'd hit each other up every now and then, maybe 2-3 times a month and I was in her area once during that time and stopped by for a lil visit. Nothing serious, and I was prolly only there about 15 minutes or so.

One night I'm cookin up steak and shit for dinner and she hit me, she joked about driving out my way to catch a steak for herself and I told her I had another one I could throw on if she was serious. 30 minutes later she was at the crib. We eatin' and shit, vibing, had a couple of drinks and sat off watching TV. My room mate came home and we ended up sittin off just kickin it and talking shit. It got late and she asked if she could just crash at my spot 'cause she didn't feel like gettin on the road that late and I was like "bet". I genuinely didn't expect to smash, but it happened. Next morning she was lovey-dovey and shit and acting like we were a couple.

We continue kicking it for another week and she called me one day like "Um... Can you pay my phone bill? I'm making all these calls to you you could at least do that for me". I told her I'd see what I could do.

We spoke on that call for a lil while longer and I never called her ass back. Never ran into her either.
yea fuck that pay my bill, i aint the nigga fuckin you...smirks i just smashed lol

yea...im one of them niggas who dont like to talk about shit once im done because most likely i would have warned you ahead of time that i dont like something...and i then give you time to correct it.

if you dont....dont convince me nows the time.....

im cool. and once im done im done

I think it’s cowardly especially if y’all had sex
I got a woman's number, ghosted after 2 weeks of talking to her on the phone and her constantly making excuses why we couldn't go on a date for some face to face time.

I then hit her back a month later and she finally came around. We had sex a few times and only after I told her I was catching feelings for her, she ghosted me.

Ghosting is goat. Hurts the ghosted bad and it's painless for ghoster

I got a woman's number, ghosted after 2 weeks of talking to her on the phone and her constantly making excuses why we couldn't go on a date for some face to face time.

I then hit her back a month later and she finally came around. We had sex a few times and only after I told her I was catching feelings for her, she ghosted me.

Wow smh

I think it’s cowardly especially if y’all had sex

Is that where we're drawing the line, sex? Men and women don't see sex the same way, we can fuck a woman we don't really give a fuck about. But I would feel if the situation is at a point you are thoroughly spending time with each other, closure is necessary.

Is that where we're drawing the line, sex? Men and women don't see sex the same way, we can fuck a woman we don't really give a fuck about. But I would feel if the situation is at a point you are thoroughly spending time with each other, closure is necessary.

It’s cowardly either way

It’s cowardly either way and I agree closure is necessary.

No, closure ain't necessary. People just have to get over themselves thinking that someone owes you "closure", especially if y'all ain't even got to the point of a relationship. If I ain't feelin a chick or if she puttin up walls and shit and I get to the point where I feel it ain't worth it anymore then I'mma bounce without a word spoken. I don't owe her shit, and likewise if a dude playin games with a chick.

No, closure ain't necessary. People just have to get over themselves thinking that someone owes you "closure", especially if y'all ain't even got to the point of a relationship. If I ain't feelin a chick or if she puttin up walls and shit and I get to the point where I feel it ain't worth it anymore then I'mma bounce without a word spoken. I don't owe her shit, and likewise if a dude playin games with a chick.
I agree with you on most things, but here I disagree. And it's because I used to think the same way you do: That the person asking for closure is being selfish for just not letting ghosts ghost.

But now that I'm older I see the trail of destruction people like me left behind us. Follow me: you ghost on someone who developed emotions for you, they're hurt and in turn ghost on someone else who may or may not have already been ghosted, now that person does it to the next person.... heaven forbid somebody gets ghosted and left with a baby who will never have a real relationship with both parents and now they grow up thinking ghosting is ok because being emotionally unavailable is all they know how to be. And all of them either can't articulate themselves emotionally or refuse to out of some selfish void of responsibility for fostering feelings in another human being.

When all along you could have had that ONE difficult conversation and given someone a chance to heal and move on. You know damn well you'd want that same level of empathy applied to your daughter or sister or friend.

I edited that post because I thought he meant something else

I do it to bitches that wont let me fuck...n as soon as i post anew bitch

I see a bunch of insta subliminal guys aint shit posts

I agree with you on most things, but here I disagree. And it's because I used to think the same way you do: That the person asking for closure is being selfish for just not letting ghosts ghost.

But now that I'm older I see the trail of destruction people like me left behind us. Follow me: you ghost on someone who developed emotions for you, they're hurt and in turn ghost on someone else who may or may not have already been ghosted, now that person does it to the next person.... heaven forbid somebody gets ghosted and left with a baby who will never have a real relationship with both parents and now they grow up thinking ghosting is ok because being emotionally unavailable is all they know how to be. And all of them either can't articulate themselves emotionally or refuse to out of some selfish void of responsibility for fostering feelings in another human being.

When all along you could have had that ONE difficult conversation and given someone a chance to heal and move on. You know damn well you'd want that same level of empathy applied to your daughter or sister or friend.

This is only applicable when you're deep enough in the shit where y'all have feelings, but if you're still trying to even get a date with the other person and they got mad excuses or whatnot and you bounce, fuck 'em. Ain't nobody got time for games and ain't nobody got time to explain why they ain't fuckin with you no more.

As it pertains to my sisters, daughters, or cousins:

"Don't nobody owe you shit." - Koncept 3:17

I think if yall went out 3 or more times, ghosting is bitch shit. By that point you've spent enough time (and probly money) to, at the very least, send the "I'm no longer interested" text. I don't agree that it needs to be a face to face thing if yall aren't in a relationship. Your mind is already made up so why do you need the other person tryna to give feedback or try to win you back or some shit?

Getting ghosted at 3 dates or less shouldn't be considered ghosting and should just be charged to the game of dating.

I think I've done this.

Like someone mentioned b4, things just fizzle out.

Back