Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Ghost of Tsushima

Some items are purely cosmetic to look cool as hell lol
I like the different skins for the katana and knife. I was using the Sea Serpent skin but I just got some cool purple looking one yesterday that Im gonna start rocking. Also been buying up different dyes for my armor when i do finally start to use it. I just like the Travelers gear for now so that it will reveal more area of the map while i run around.

Supplies are so slow to get though lol. Upgrades are costing like 500+ supplies but I only get maybe 5-20 at a time when i fight a mob of enemies or find a new camp/town.

I like the different skins for the katana and knife. I was using the Sea Serpent skin but I just got some cool purple looking one yesterday that Im gonna start rocking. Also been buying up different dyes for my armor when i do finally start to use it. I just like the Travelers gear for now so that it will reveal more area of the map while i run around.

Supplies are so slow to get though lol. Upgrades are costing like 500+ supplies but I only get maybe 5-20 at a time when i fight a mob of enemies or find a new camp/town.
Yea I'm not even bothering trying to buy anything else just stacking money. I have almost 1k right now lol

Unlocked all the stances but I haven't actually used moon yet. What's the stance yall like using the most? I'm starting to really enjoy water it's fun as well with that speed barrage. I still can't quite get perfect party's on command yet. Also, long bow. Explosive arrow. Fun. Smoke bomb with chain assassination you're on some Ruroni Kenshin shit lol.

Unlocked all the stances but I haven't actually used moon yet. What's the stance yall like using the most? I'm starting to really enjoy water it's fun as well with that speed barrage. I still can't quite get perfect party's on command yet. Also, long bow. Explosive arrow. Fun. Smoke bomb with chain assassination you're on some Ruroni Kenshin shit lol.

Water then Moon so far for me. I be sidekicking the shit outta niggas

They be trolling with the standoffs, dudes be doing 4 or 5 fakes and get me half the time
Act 2? This is Bullshit LOL. I swear they did something with the parry as well cause there's a swordsman by a waterfall that's killed me 4 times already :niggaa:

This didn't even have a thread?? I was more hype about this than Last of Us 2 before the leaks. Bushido Blade was one of my favorite PS1 games

Back