Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Ghost of Tsushima

Played a little tonight this game is fun as hell. I'm trying to master blocking and parrying cause I can already tell this is going to be invaluable

Game is dope. Theres so much fucking shit to do in this game lol. Ill be on my way to a "Tale" marker and end up just exploring and finding shrines and stuff. Love that you can fast travel immediately too. Learned a Mythic skill and been fucking these pussies up.

Dunno what i should be leveling in as i dont really know my playstyle yet. I just kill a motherfucker. I love using the bow but i use the sword a lot too.

Game is dope. Theres so much fucking shit to do in this game lol. Ill be on my way to a "Tale" marker and end up just exploring and finding shrines and stuff. Love that you can fast travel immediately too. Learned a Mythic skill and been fucking these pussies up.

Dunno what i should be leveling in as i dont really know my playstyle yet. I just kill a motherfucker. I love using the bow but i use the sword a lot too.
The stances are super important and should be level 2 st least especially in act 2 and beyond

The stances are super important and should be level 2 st least especially in act 2 and beyond
I just got the water stance. Definitely helps wit the shielded bastards. I havent leveled them up too much but I have a feeling its going to be a long ass time before i even hit act 2. I havent done any of the Gold emblem missions, just doing that whole "Recruiting allies" type tales. Fucking crazy each person has 9 quests to do. Or it said it does. I did maybe 5 quests for the archer guy and his emblem just disappeared off my map, so im thinking he might show back up in act 2.

Map is fucking huge.

Barely touched the story in act 1 because it's been so much fun doing the side missions. Sure has been some serious thunderstorms all of a sudden :aye:

Is there any benefit to any of the headbands?? Or are they all purely for cosmetic purposes? I just got some straw hat that one of those golden birds led me to when i was exploring. Im using the Travelers Outfit right now and just running around trying to clear up any hidden spots on my map. Randomly stumbling on Survivors Camps and crews of mongols.

I love when im in the woods and spot a caravan of mongols, tough guys on horses and i hide in some tall grass and snipe them all one by one lmao. Im so mad Im only able to play this for a few hours during the week until the weekend hits. People need to leave me tf alone haha.

Is there any benefit to any of the headbands?? Or are they all purely for cosmetic purposes? I just got some straw hat that one of those golden birds led me to when i was exploring. Im using the Travelers Outfit right now and just running around trying to clear up any hidden spots on my map. Randomly stumbling on Survivors Camps and crews of mongols.

I love when im in the woods and spot a caravan of mongols, tough guys on horses and i hide in some tall grass and snipe them all one by one lmao. Im so mad Im only able to play this for a few hours during the week until the weekend hits. People need to leave me tf alone haha.
Some items are purely cosmetic to look cool as hell lol

Back