Welcome To aBlackWeb

Get ya hands out my pocket jigga!!!

See now you talking my language...

I'm in a perpetual state of nonchalance.

Gyal love that about me.

I somewhat concur. Albeit, from my experience (I'm into my twenties) , unless you're a Thugnificient or Tyrone/Chad with the whole behavioral package (being a bad boy with a head on his shoulders or the "Ugly Duckling" type whp haven't totally shed from his larval state nor grown into his looks neither aren't enough) , a man has to bring a balance of feigned nonchalance and subtle longing coding altogether to get at least one step close into the mating stage. Be nonchalant but not TOO nonchalant or otherwise you're gonna see her treating you like her personal gay pet or getting homophobic on you in seconds.

This is at least my two cents. It works with me.

Last edited:
I've gotten this before, but i never let it get to me. If she not giving off that body language I ain't even gonna try... No fucks given.

When chicks want you they put their hands on you while they laughing...

Like they touch your shoulder or your leg, or your chest...shit ain't even gotta be that funny...

if they say shit like
" You so stupid" or "I hate you" while laughing and putting her hand on your shoulders....go for it..

If She barely crack a smile?

Noooooo chance ?

I concur with this too.

You'd be surprised. I got a single friend, and at least three times he's had chicks tell him that they thought he wasn't interested because he didn't bring up sex right away with them. He had one chick that tried to question his sexuality because he didn't try to fuck her on the first date. These weren't young chicks either. They were mid to late 30s.

Basically, women have to learn that the course of action that is perfect for getting with one chick might be the complete wrong thing to do for another chick. That's part of the reason there is so much craziness when it comes to interaction between men and women. Some women out there act like a man is crazy to do anything other than look in her direction without consent. Other women aren't even interested in giving up the pussy until a man starts to impose his will a little. It's a crazy game out there. Good luck to ya'll still playing it.

For real.

Yep, there isn't nearly as much consistency from woman to woman when it comes to what's right sexually. One time I had a chick just randomly start playing with herself while we were hanging out at her crib. We hadn't had sex before, discussed sex, or anything like it. She just put her hand down her pants and went to work. That was her way of broaching the topic. Meanwhile, during the #MeToo era they been trying to destroy men for doing similar shit as if it was some unthinkable sin that a woman would never commit.

Some women are weird. They practically call you any sort of names if you're not brutalizing them or trying to molest them.

I don't deal with it, but oddly I tend to attract these kind of freaks.l amid many types of women with issues.

Last edited:
THIS.

Another thing is when they rub their Titties on your back, even the back/side of your Arm........

WOOOOOOOO Bwoy!!!!..........

:lipbite:

But these same chicks are ready from metoo-ing any guy who does the same shit by rubbing their groins against their flanks, lol.

They always does this shit with me. Random strangers. So-called virgin churchgoers/Muslims who vowed chastity, women in couple, married women and even my hierarchic superiors at some workplaces. My cheeks got grinded multiple times while taking the bus by thirsty female passengers. The hell, there has things I still refuse to say to my siblings about the way my oldest brother's white fiancé used to be a little too sneaky on me when I was 18 years old and that she was drunk, or how I realized that my recently late older brother's white babymomma (who practically know me since I was 7 years old) is sometimes outstepping a little too far the etiquette of our surrogate filialship...

:Will:

imagine trying to shame me over the men that try to talk to me??? make that make sense ????
Noticing a pattern is shaming, now.

38a7a50dc545dd1ec491ec8e3f849c86.gif

Breh got his first taste of pussy 4 years ago. All he know is pound town. Probably done broke headboards/bed frames and all types of other shit. I’m sure he still trying to make up for lost time.

No one has the chance to be born an autistic prodigy with a savant syndrome such like 'The Good Doctor' Shawn Murphy.

That skinny white nigga lost his virginity at 25 years old and the second time he clapped them cheeks like a medical encyclopedia, she get lost in euphoria. He's a sex machine.

But these same chicks are ready from metoo-ing any guy who does the same shit by rubbing their groins against their flanks, lol.

They always does this shit with me. Random strangers. So-called virgin churchgoers/Muslims who vowed chastity, women in couple, married women and even my hierarchic superiors at some workplaces. My cheeks got grinded multiple times while taking the bus by thirsty female passengers. The hell, there has things I still refuse to say to my siblings about the way my oldest brother's white fiancé used to be a little too sneaky on me when I was 18 years old and that she was drunk, or how I realized that my recently late older brother's white babymomma (who practically know me since I was 7 years old) is sometimes outstepping a little too far the etiquette of our surrogate filialship...

:Will:

Damn Homie, your Sisters-In-Law are SLUTTERS.........

Last edited:
Back