Welcome To aBlackWeb

Get ya hands out my pocket jigga!!!

Agreed.

To sum up this diatribe, when it comes to women, the only thing that's right is how they feel in the moment. And that varies from woman to woman.

Yep, there isn't nearly as much consistency from woman to woman when it comes to what's right sexually. One time I had a chick just randomly start playing with herself while we were hanging out at her crib. We hadn't had sex before, discussed sex, or anything like it. She just put her hand down her pants and went to work. That was her way of broaching the topic. Meanwhile, during the #MeToo era they been trying to destroy men for doing similar shit as if it was some unthinkable sin that a woman would never commit.

Always have professional meetings w the opposite sex in a public place ....

In all seriousness homie could have violated u

it wasnt a professional meeting. why would I go to a niggas house if it was to discuss something uber professional? or important? hes my sisters best friends uncle. we talked briefly at a party and the conversation was decent about teaching and stuff.

hes been hitting me on fb ever since.

I've gotten this before, but i never let it get to me. If she not giving off that body language I ain't even gonna try... No fucks given.

When chicks want you they put their hands on you while they laughing...

Like they touch your shoulder or your leg, or your chest...shit ain't even gotta be that funny...

But if they say shit like
" You so stupid" or "I hate you" while laughing and putting her hand on your shoulders....go for it..

She barely crack a smile..

Noooooo chance ?

THIS.

Another thing is when they rub their Titties on your back, even the back/side of your Arm........

WOOOOOOOO Bwoy!!!!..........

:lipbite:

it wasnt a professional meeting. why would I go to a niggas house if it was to discuss something uber professional? or important? hes my sisters best friends uncle. we talked briefly at a party and the conversation was decent about teaching and stuff.

hes been hitting me on fb ever since.
I’m going on what u typed out fam

Breh was a virgin until 29. He probably would have put you in a coma with the dick.
See the source image

Back