Welcome To aBlackWeb

Get ya hands out my pocket jigga!!!

i say that to say, at our big grown ages dont yall know the best way to get sex is to not mention it?

like acting completely nonchalant about sex is the best way to get some pussy. im not saying be a doormat but ... a raging horndog?

i for one HATE talking about sex with someone i never fucked and/or dont find sexually stimulating.

it makes my stomach hurt, makes me physically ill when niggas start talking about what they “can” do in the bedroom.

it just screams “i havent had pussy in 9 months and im desperate asf out here”

Yeah. All this. So true.

iu

yesterday i was chilling with this guy that kept asking me to hangout. hes a teacher and we had been talking about how i can get back into teaching and yada ya. the entire time i was at his house he kept commenting on how sexy i was. at first it was flattering but as time went on, he started rubbing my hair and wanting to touch on me. i left shortly after (he told me he lost his virginity at 29 and hes now 33???? that man is a raging sex machine since hes only been in the game a few yrs)

View attachment 416018

i say that to say, at our big grown ages dont yall know the best way to get sex is to not mention it?

like acting completely nonchalant about sex is the best way to get some pussy. im not saying be a doormat but ... a raging horndog?

i for one HATE talking about sex with someone i never fucked and/or dont find sexually stimulating.

it makes my stomach hurt, makes me physically ill when niggas start talking about what they “can” do in the bedroom.

it just screams “i havent had pussy in 9 months and im desperate asf out here”

yuck

In grosso modo, you hitted hard on a seemingly well-mannered, attractive brother until you found out he used to be a creepy virgin until lately, had consequently little experience bedtime game and too many few skills in social savviness and courting rituals, so you felt grossed out?

:cont::hahaha:

Always have professional meetings w the opposite sex in a public place ....

In all seriousness homie could have violated u

She wanted to. I mean, the intimate meeting at home. Perhaps she assumed she was dealing with a much better experienced man who know the rules and it sounds to me as such.

Back