Welcome To aBlackWeb

Get ya hands out my pocket jigga!!!

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
yesterday i was chilling with this guy that kept asking me to hangout. hes a teacher and we had been talking about how i can get back into teaching and yada ya. the entire time i was at his house he kept commenting on how sexy i was. at first it was flattering but as time went on, he started rubbing my hair and wanting to touch on me. i left shortly after (he told me he lost his virginity at 29 and hes now 33???? that man is a raging sex machine since hes only been in the game a few yrs)

189917A0-ACB0-4C12-8983-39506115B917.jpeg

i say that to say, at our big grown ages dont yall know the best way to get sex is to not mention it?

like acting completely nonchalant about sex is the best way to get some pussy. im not saying be a doormat but ... a raging horndog?

i for one HATE talking about sex with someone i never fucked and/or dont find sexually stimulating.

it makes my stomach hurt, makes me physically ill when niggas start talking about what they “can” do in the bedroom.

it just screams “i havent had pussy in 9 months and im desperate asf out here”

yuck

yesterday i was chilling with this guy that kept asking me to hangout. hes a teacher and we had been talking about how i can get back into teaching and yada ya. the entire time i was at his house he kept commenting on how sexy i was. at first it was flattering but as time went on, he started rubbing my hair and wanting to touch on me. i left shortly after (he told me he lost his virginity at 29 and hes now 33???? that man is a raging sex machine since hes only been in the game a few yrs)

View attachment 416018

i say that to say, at our big grown ages dont yall know the best way to get sex is to not mention it?

like acting completely nonchalant about sex is the best way to get some pussy. im not saying be a doormat but ... a raging horndog?

i for one HATE talking about sex with someone i never fucked and/or dont find sexually stimulating.

it makes my stomach hurt, makes me physically ill when niggas start talking about what they “can” do in the bedroom.

yuck

You'd be surprised. I got a single friend, and at least three times he's had chicks tell him that they thought he wasn't interested because he didn't bring up sex right away with them. He had one chick that tried to question his sexuality because he didn't try to fuck her on the first date. These weren't young chicks either. They were mid to late 30s.

Basically, women have to learn that the course of action that is perfect for getting with one chick might be the complete wrong thing to do for another chick. That's part of the reason there is so much craziness when it comes to interaction between men and women. Some women out there act like a man is crazy to do anything other than look in her direction without consent. Other women aren't even interested in giving up the pussy until a man starts to impose his will a little. It's a crazy game out there. Good luck to ya'll still playing it.

View attachment 416018

yuck

I've been Celibate for going on a Year and 1/2, and I don't do this trifling shit.

Then again, this isn't the 1st time I've experienced a dry spell. There have been times that I've gone YEARS without being with a Woman, so you do have a point about not mentioning it and sounding like a Thirstbucket.

At the same time, I've had Female Friends who flat-out REFUSED to follow in my Footsteps and be Celibate when I even utter it, saying how they would NEVER spend a Year let alone a Month without some Trouser Meat.

Trust me fellas, some of the Fairer Sex want it as badly as we do.

You'd be surprised. I got a single friend, and at least three times he's had chicks tell him that they thought he wasn't interested because he didn't bring up sex right away with them. He had one chick that tried to question his sexuality because he didn't try to fuck her on the first date. These weren't young chicks either. They were mid to late 30s.

Basically, women have to learn that the course of action that is perfect for getting with one chick might be the complete wrong thing to do for another chick. That's part of the reason there is so much craziness when it comes to interaction between men and women. Some women out there act like a man is crazy to do anything other than look in her direction without consent. Other women aren't even interested in giving up the pussy until a man starts to impose his will a little. It's a crazy game out there. Good luck to ya'll still playing it.

You have NO IDEA how common this is. I can relate to your Friend. If she's that eager and willing to give it up so easily, then something's amiss.

Agreed.

To sum up this diatribe, when it comes to women, the only thing that's right is how they feel in the moment. And that varies from woman to woman.

I've been Celibate for going on a Year and 1/2, and I don't do this trifling shit.

Then again, this isn't the 1st time I've experienced a dry spell. There have been times that I've gone YEARS without being with a Woman, so you do have a point about not mentioning it and sounding like a Thirstbucket.

At the same time, I've had Female Friends who flat-out REFUSED to follow in my Footsteps and be Celibate when I even utter it, saying how they would NEVER spend a Year let alone a Month without some Trouser Meat.

Trust me fellas, some of the Fairer Sex want it as badly as we do.
I've gotten this before, but i never let it get to me. If she not giving off that body language I ain't even gonna try... No fucks given.

When chicks want you they put their hands on you while they laughing...

Like they touch your shoulder or your leg, or your chest...shit ain't even gotta be that funny...

if they say shit like
" You so stupid" or "I hate you" while laughing and putting her hand on your shoulders....go for it..

If She barely crack a smile?

Noooooo chance ?

I've gotten this before, but i never let it get to me. If she not giving off that body language I ain't even gonna try... No fucks given.

When chicks want you they put their hands on you while they laughing...

Like they touch your shoulder or your leg, or your chest...shit ain't even gotta be that funny...

But if they say shit like
" You so stupid" or "I hate you" while laughing and putting her hand on your shoulders....go for it..

She barely crack a smile..

Noooooo chance ?

That gives me an idea

BRB

Back