Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Georgia Governor Brian Kemp signs Voter Suppression bill

If the federal gov't had unilateral jurisdiction over state elections donald trump would still be president.

don't mind me though...

giphy.gif

The President repeated his call for Congress to pass the voting rights legislation, adding, "This is Jim Crow in the 21st Century. It must end."

Biden concluded his statement by saying that he will take his "case to the American people -- including Republicans who joined the broadest coalition of voters ever in this past election to put country before party."

"If you have the best ideas, you have nothing to hide. Let the people vote," Biden said.

So let me get this straight..

The president of the United States is calling on Congress.

The newly elected senator from Georgia is calling on the senate.

People in here trying to tell me what the federal government can’t do.

The President repeated his call for Congress to pass the voting rights legislation, adding, "This is Jim Crow in the 21st Century. It must end."

Biden concluded his statement by saying that he will take his "case to the American people -- including Republicans who joined the broadest coalition of voters ever in this past election to put country before party."

"If you have the best ideas, you have nothing to hide. Let the people vote," Biden said.

So let me get this straight..

The president of the United States is calling on Congress.

The newly elected senator from Georgia is calling on the senate.

People in here trying to tell me what the federal government can’t do.

Will you do us all a favor and read the bill that just passed along with this: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/4/text and then report back to the class about how the latter would have any effect on the former?

Know and understand this fact politics is war without violence. Economic warfare is used to suppress those without assets and resources to be permanent bottom class. Black Americans in Georgia brag about being the black mecca just because their presence is there which is ridiculous those illegal and legal immigrants have been given more than Black Americans by the local and federal government so they can undermine black Americans. Those foolish enough to fight their battles thinking its the same fight are wrong. Those groups you fight for don't fight for you to have the economic advantages given to them by the federal government.
tenor.gif

Bruh...

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CANNOT VOTE!!!

You're just embarassing yourself at this point.

Did they even try to explain the handing out water to people in lines shit?

Wouldn't be long lines if they stopped closing polling places.

Foul af
Anything to deter folks from waiting. And you have to know this is gonna be heavily enforced in a few select counties *Fulton*

The slogan 'making it easier to vote, harder to cheat' is truly the exact opposite of what they they tryna do. Next carpooling will be prohibited. Mark my words

Ehhh I don't trust the republicans but I also think media sensationalizing a bit. Problem is some of this shit isn't bad in and of itself, it's that u can't trust them to practice this shit fairly.

Its a number game. As long as less democrats are unable to vote, they don't care what republicans get caught up in this sweeping reform.

They realize they are the minority party and the gap is only widening

Its a number game. As long as less democrats are unable to vote, they don't care what republicans get caught up in this sweeping reform.

They realize they are the minority party and the gap is only widening
The whole basis of this is on unproven allegations of election fraud. Had the state gone red especially via absentee ballots none of this shit would even be thought of.

The whole basis of this is on unproven allegations of election fraud. Had the state gone red especially via absentee ballots none of this shit would even be thought of.
Of course not

Anything to slow the tide of Blue.

Now the state needs to work on the local level to wrest control from the Red. No way this law should have passed in the first place

Back