Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Georgia Governor Brian Kemp signs Voter Suppression bill

This is some sick shit for a 'democratic' nation.

Lotta you 'independent' and 'anti government' members need to grab ya nuts and own up to being members of the Republican party. This law is right up your alley

Listen black Americans aren't going to be effected by this bill illegal immigrants etc will. So I could careless. Black Americans need to focus on owning and controlling whatever wealth land resources in Georgia instead of fighting other people's battles.
Ummm who lives the furthest from voting areas, who votes on Sundays in the South after church, who really turned out to vote in Georgia this past year, who appreciates snacks and water the most to keep calm while doing the civic duty in long ass lines cause an entire area can only vote at one spot, who always have laws that impacts them being able to vote????

Last edited:
In a state where black voter turnout was at a one of the all time highs, and it flipped the state blue they changed the laws to make it harder for us to vote.

Yet there are no laws in blue states similar to what Georgia has.

But but but Democrats and Republicans are the same.

Meanwhile, SC is already hearing arguments from Republicans who are trying to destroy the Voters Right Act further.

'During oral arguments, Michael Garvin, an attorney representing the Arizona Republican party, was asked by justice Amy Coney Barrett what interest the party had in invalidating the Arizona voting restrictions, to which Garvin replied, "Because it puts us at a competitive disadvantage relative to Democrats."

Shameless and without merit. The whole damn party

Ummm who lives the furthest from voting areas, who votes on Sundays in the South after church, who really turned out to vote in Georgia this past year, who appreciates snacks and water the most to keep calm while doing the civic duty in long ass lines cause an entire area can only vote at one spot, who always have laws that impacts them being able to vote????
Know and understand this fact politics is war without violence. Economic warfare is used to suppress those without assets and resources to be permanent bottom class. Black Americans in Georgia brag about being the black mecca just because their presence is there which is ridiculous those illegal and legal immigrants have been given more than Black Americans by the local and federal government so they can undermine black Americans. Those foolish enough to fight their battles thinking its the same fight are wrong. Those groups you fight for don't fight for you to have the economic advantages given to them by the federal government.
tenor.gif

Know and understand this fact politics is war without violence. Economic warfare is used to suppress those without assets and resources to be permanent bottom class. Black Americans in Georgia brag about being the black mecca just because their presence is there which is ridiculous those illegal and legal immigrants have been given more than Black Americans by the local and federal government so they can undermine black Americans. Those foolish enough to fight their battles thinking its the same fight are wrong. Those groups you fight for don't fight for you to have the economic advantages given to them by the federal government.
tenor.gif
Where did I mention fighting for illegal immigrants, I just asked questions about who would this voting law impact more based on what a certain group is known for or prone to do when it comes time for voting and you danced your way around responding to it...

So if you could just answer my questions I'd greatly appreciate it... please take your time

Meanwhile, SC is already hearing arguments from Republicans who are trying to destroy the Voters Right Act further.

'During oral arguments, Michael Garvin, an attorney representing the Arizona Republican party, was asked by justice Amy Coney Barrett what interest the party had in invalidating the Arizona voting restrictions, to which Garvin replied, "Because it puts us at a competitive disadvantage relative to Democrats."

Shameless and without merit. The whole damn party

whew chile* i will be happy when niggas stop trying to save this country. none of this shit is reformable

stand back and stand by damnit
I dig, but destruction is never contained it's always violently dynamic. Fall of Kemetic Empire, Macedonia Empire, Rome, Mongolian Empire, French Nobility and Bourgeois, etc. Poor and wealthy fall alike, though the wealthy can escape better.

Plus we're Americans, we have a mindset that we can save everything lol

I dig, but destruction is never contained it's always violently dynamic. Fall of Kemetic Empire, Macedonia Empire, Rome, Mongolian Empire, French Nobility and Bourgeois, etc. Poor and wealthy fall alike, though the wealthy can escape better.

Plus we're Americans, we have a mindset that we can save everything lol

Big facts !

Back