Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gas prices in your area

Dude working at repair shop told me that no car made after 2010 actually NEEDS premium, but I just don’t see the point of trying to save a few dollars on something that could cost a lot more than that to resolve if he’s wrong.
Yea pretty much since the engine computers are able to adjust to the different fuel. I dont fault ya hesitation tho.

1) Cali prices are normal bc of the smog regulations. If ppl on the west buy e-cars those prices will decline dramatically. It’s all cause and effect

2) premium gas does give you a partial boost. I had a 2005 Altima at the time n I would gas the pacer up with 89 or 91 depending on the station. I felt the difference oppose to putting regular in. (Pause)

1) Cali prices are normal bc of the smog regulations. If ppl on the west buy e-cars those prices will decline dramatically. It’s all cause and effect

2) premium gas does give you a partial boost. I had a 2005 Altima at the time n I would gas the pacer up with 89 or 91 depending on the station. I felt the difference oppose to putting regular in. (Pause)
Theres no need for a pause man lmao

most of you niggas need to charge ya phone.

walking around with 13%

anyway

64f5f0a8-36d7-48c2-95a2-9ad23f66433c-original.png

16% rn

0EADAF54-ED87-415D-8248-1A8A4997E52D.gif

$2.49 avg

im sure im paying whatevers on the high end, cuz I mainly do small mom and pop stations

What you drive? All I've ever heard and read is that premium is just a ploy and doesnt really give much added benefit for the prices.

IS 250

I heard that before too but I don’t have time to be experimenting w my shit

I feel you but shit I've been fine so far lol

Mustang. Just got it not too long ago so I havent filled premium yet but I'll do it next Time I'm taking a decent trip to see how well it performs. Its recommended but not required and I havent heard any engine knocks. All the research ive done said it's just a slight bump in hp and I would like alil better fuel economy.

Dude working at repair shop told me that no car made after 2010 actually NEEDS premium, but I just don’t see the point of trying to save a few dollars on something that could cost a lot more than that to resolve if he’s wrong.

@Lurk Rambis what model mustang you driving? Premium gas isn't a ploy lol. New engines are just so advanced that they will adjust timing(plus all the knock sensors help) if you put a lower octane gas in your car. If your car requires premium fuel it's best to use premium. By putting regular in your car you're 100% retarding the performance of your car.

I put 87 in my SRT one day by accident cause I was use to filling up my daily driver Mazda 4 banger. Hadn't drove the SRT in about a month so grabbed the 87 off habit. When I left my parents house later that day my car was running like shit and the first thing i thought about was the gas I had put in earlier that day. The good thing was i had only filled it half way so i was able to fill it with 93 to alleviate the issue.

@Lurk Rambis what model mustang you driving? Premium gas isn't a ploy lol. New engines are just so advanced that they will adjust timing(plus all the knock sensors help) if you put a lower octane gas in your car. If your car requires premium fuel it's best to use premium. By putting regular in your car you're 100% retarding the performance of your car.

I put 87 in my SRT one day by accident cause I was use to filling up my daily driver Mazda 4 banger. Hadn't drove the SRT in about a month so grabbed the 87 off habit. When I left my parents house later that day my car was running like shit and the first thing i thought about was the gas I had put in earlier that day. The good thing was i had only filled it half way so i was able to fill it with 93 to alleviate the issue.
5.0 jus got to miami from Charlotte off 87 but I'll prolly top off wit premium on way back.

Back