Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

@Inori how did you get your real debrid to work. Mine won't let me log in

I was having that same issue yesterday. I just happened to check earlier today when @A-one said to try again and the login screen showed up for me. I havent tried since tho. Will try it a little later this evening to see if there are still problems

I was having that same issue yesterday. I just happened to check earlier today when @A-one said to try again and the login screen showed up for me. I havent tried since tho. Will try it a little later this evening to see if there are still problems
The website is moving super slow, I guess because they made everyone log back in. Its probably gonna be fucked up for a few days.

The website is moving super slow, I guess because they made everyone log back in. Its probably gonna be fucked up for a few days.

Just tried and I cant get to the login screen either.

@A-one any folks to follow on twitter or something to get a better idea on when things are back up and running?

Can a network cable be plugged into this? I'm done with streaming over WiFi, only buying boxes that have ethernet ports on them.

Nah not by default. It's only the chromecast device which has the HDMI attached(not removeable) and the power cable that goes to it. Wifi only.

I did a quick lookup and they have an official adapter for like 20 bucks tho... looks like it combines the power plug and ethernet jack
Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 10.57.08 PM.jpg

Nah not by default. It's only the chromecast device which has the HDMI attached(not removeable) and the power cable that goes to it. Wifi only.

I did a quick lookup and they have an official adapter for like 20 bucks tho... looks like it combines the power plug and ethernet jack
View attachment 416905
Bet.
I bout the Mibox on the recommendation of somebody earlier in the thread, not realizing that it doesn't have a ethernet port. Its a nice interface and really smooth, no ethernet port is the drawback for me.

Just tried and I cant get to the login screen either.

@A-one any folks to follow on twitter or something to get a better idea on when things are back up and running?
I follow @RealDebrid. They stay active with updates about their service!

For anyone looking for a good streaming service. This service offers Live TV and movies. I've had it for two years now with no issues.

Back