Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

I haven't watched it but like you said his movies are generally all the same. I was just sharing with the fam
For sure. I was just asking but I'll probably watch it either was since I'm gonna be off a couple weeks this month and will have lots of free time.

Try it now. On their twitter they said they had a hack attempt earlier. But its functioning now

Looks like it's back again. Was acting funny yesterday evening so I logged out and cleared cache and all that but it wouldnt let me get back to the login screen.

Seems to be back to normal now though. Good lookin out

So far so good. Setup was pretty easy. Only annoying thing was I had to look up how to put it into development mode so I can install from unknown sources but after that it's the typical setup. Downloader->Filelinked->Streaming apps.

Interface is nice and clean and seems to be running smoothly. Gonna try to stream some heavy HD files and see how the playback goes. Supposed to support 4k 60fps and HDR shit tho. Internal storage is like 4.5 gigs.

I dont really rock with voice controls but I tried it and it worked pretty damn good.

20201210_170755.jpg

Controller is a bit smaller than I would like, volume buttons on the side, but other than that this seems solid. Volume and power buttons control the actual TV so theres no need to turn the volume up or down on the device and then turn the volume up and down on your tv separately. Same with power on/off

Back